what is with all the hackers?

madamred.1463

@"Ashkew.6584" said:dont see any hackers, i do see an increased amount of ignorant ppl claiming i hack, cuz of reasons like speed(superspeed from trait), teleporting(smokeassault from beastmode), hitting trough blocks(from trait).

I havent seen hacks in a long time either but I do see people accusing each other of hacks over simple things like a SA thief with the 50% movement speed "speed hacking" or what ever

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

@phs.6089 said:Previous bane wave, was 6 mounts ago, guess they are back. Yeap I have seen a rangers outrunning mirage with blink and jaunt with no Signet of the Hunt or any utility used.

That might be druid's ancestral wisp... Druid's are highly mobile...

It was ranger not druid, no heals, no astral etc, not even GS juts LB, running with Mach 2.8 :)

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

@madamred.1463 said:and the guy was on my team even it was so obvious everyone reported them

Well, was he using spectral walk? Or flesh wurm?

I use a build with these on my reaper and it’s pretty much like playing theif with strong disengage potential.

You can also port bomb a point with spectral walk or just for lolz do the spectral walk > wurm teleport > spectral return mid stomp on someone, that's always fun

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@madamred.1463 said:and the guy was on my team even it was so obvious everyone reported them

Well, was he using spectral walk? Or flesh wurm?

I use a build with these on my reaper and it’s pretty much like playing theif with strong disengage potential.

You can also port bomb a point with spectral walk or just for lolz do the spectral walk > wurm teleport > spectral return mid stomp on someone, that's always fun

Lol I’ve never tried that...prob cause I either just cleave the kitten, or use shroud 3 to stomp.

Now if I ever need to BM stomp I’ll do that haha

When a person is actually speedhacking, they jolt forward and jump around a lot. This is due to desynch in the server. Many will claim it is merely lag but it is not. When a person is actually lagging, the other players will see their character begin walking forward and hit a wall or something of the like, accompanied by that player not being able to use skills or do anything relevant in combat. If a person is crisply dodging your attacks and engaging in precise combat WHILE graphically jolting around very often, it's speedhack.

Although the more sneaky players who use speedhack will never let you see it. They only use it while stealthed or while coming of respawn when no one can see the jerky movements.

I've noticed a player using the same character name (with slightly different variations with symbols above different letters), on a new account named very similar to the other account name. I had marked previous account because I thought they hacked. They are back on a new account, playing same the same class, doing the same sketchy stuff. At least it was only in unranked, but they are being pretty obvious about it using the same unique character name, and similar account names. Makes me wonder how someone would abuse this in ranked in a not so obvious manner. Anyway to tell if an account has been banned?

Free to play when allowed into ranked games ruined pvp more so then then it was. F2p players just promoted more win trading, hacking, botting. I mean look at the depths the children will go to. If a player has a higher Lb rank then some people will use a f2p account with a buddy to hopefully play a game with him or her just to lose the game. It's sad basement troll techniques.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53646/how-goes-the-wintrade-wars

^ just because its almost 100 votes now

Archived