Unable to discover repice

jan III.1208

So when you insert a crafting component at a crafting station it says how many recipes there are containing this crafting component. This always turns out to be right except for now...I am stuck with 1 complete set of bronze crafting component(pauldron chasing, pauldron lining, chain boot chasing, ...etc ). This is also the case for iron but not for steel and darksteel.I did not check for mithril and orichalcum.When I drop them on the discovery page it says: 1 possible recipe, required rating: 350. I ve searched on all sites and asked in maps but nobody seems to know..I has nothing to do with ectoplasm.Can sombody help me?Thanks!

Couple of options: You can check the wiki and cross-compare what you have discovered with the recipes listed under the components that you do have. Such as: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bronze_Chain_Glove_Lining You may have the fine version discovered, but not the masterwork version of one thing or another. Leveling armor was my first idea, but you said that ecto doesnt combine and that wouldn't explain the bronze items either. Giver's armor maybe?

Other option is to go to gw2tp.com/recipes and select armorsmith and set the level limits equal to the level that shows up on the discovery pane and go down and check what you're missing.

@"thehipone.6812" said:Couple of options: You can check the wiki and cross-compare what you have discovered with the recipes listed under the components that you do have. Such as: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bronze_Chain_Glove_Lining You may have the fine version discovered, but not the masterwork version of one thing or another. Leveling armor was my first idea, but you said that ecto doesnt combine and that wouldn't explain the bronze items either. Giver's armor maybe?

Other option is to go to gw2tp.com/recipes and select armorsmith and set the level limits equal to the level that shows up on the discovery pane and go down and check what you're missing.

Yes I checked it all with every site and time after time again I cant find it. The strangest thing is it happens only with iron and bronze and lvl 350 in smithing is required. And givers insignia (Jute and cotton for bronze and iron) are only in the range of 25-200.

@jan III.1208 said:

@"Greener.6204" said:Sounds like something similar to

tl;dr Possibly due to unimplemented leveling gear recipes.

Yes tnx! I couldnt find anything about this problem on the internet, but this is actually what is happening but then with armorsmithing. So there is no solution I guess...

Almost certainly it happens for all three armour-making disciplines. (Tailor, Leatherworking, Armorsmithing)

Archived