Is anyone able to connect to Guild Wars 1???

I'm having trouble since the day before yesterday. I get the error 227. I'm 100% sure that account name and password are correct and 90% sure the character name is too ( even looked at the hall of monuments to be sure), so I was wondering if the servers for GW1 are down or something. Can anyone please log in and see?Support is taking a long time to answer, probably busy with the expansion problems, so it's to be expected.

Thanks Healix, but the account is linked, I used the same username/password and still got error 227. I guessing I must have deleted the character, I was doing some tests to see which class to play on this playthrough (I don't remember deleting, but its possible :P ).

I wish they would answer the ticket soon, I never got to finish Guild Wars back in the day, but I'm hyped to do it now, I was ready to buy the trilogy and eye of the north too.

Do anyone know if I can just create a new account with the trilogy and than link it to guild wars 2? Even if I already have the original linked?

Thanks for your help o/

@Healix.5819 said:If you have any GW1 screenshots, check them for names.

@Grizendi.1903 said:Do anyone know if I can just create a new account with the trilogy and than link it to guild wars 2? Even if I already have the original linked?

Linking is a one time thing.

All right, I'll try that, thank you for your help

Archived