What classes are faceroll in all modes? PvP, raids/fractals and WvW? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What classes are faceroll in all modes? PvP, raids/fractals and WvW?

The only one I can think of is Necro. In PvP and WvW its very obvious with scourge, spamming your shades and nuking enemies for lots of damage. In raids and fractals you can play support scourge and revive teammates. Also rotations are very simple or don't even exist on necro.

Are there any other classes?

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

Warrior in right hands.

I dream of elves in GW2.

• Kako.1930Kako.1930 Member ✭✭✭

@steki.1478 said:
    Condi mirage.

100% This.

• There is nothing in the game right now that is not facerolled by holosmith.

• FaboBabo.3581FaboBabo.3581 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Kako.1930 said:

@steki.1478 said:
    Condi mirage.

100% This.

So the fact that i need to dodge just like every other class + I interrupt key skills because i use my Eyes + i time my attack just after ur dodge animation is "Faceroll" ?

Anyone played Mirage here ?

Mirage since Day 1 - It got better!

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mirage variants.

• Kako.1930Kako.1930 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2018

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

@Kako.1930 said:

@steki.1478 said:
    Condi mirage.

100% This.

So the fact that i need to dodge just like every other class + I interrupt key skills because i use my Eyes + i time my attack just after ur dodge animation is "Faceroll" ?

Anyone played Mirage here ?

I've played every profession through at least a few hundred PVP matches, and even more so with condi mirage because it's the easiest. Right now I play glass ele when I want a real challenge and condi mirage when I want an easy win on average, but I still test out other professions when new builds arise.

Timing dodges and interrupts is what every profession has to do, except most have to do it with no/much less access to stealth, ports, forced target loss, stunbreaks, extra evades, blinds, invulnerability, they have longer cast times and cooldowns, and their dodges don't have extra perks either.

The better question is have you ever played anything but mirage competitively?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.