What classes are faceroll in all modes? PvP, raids/fractals and WvW?

Joshewwah.2956

The only one I can think of is Necro. In PvP and WvW its very obvious with scourge, spamming your shades and nuking enemies for lots of damage. In raids and fractals you can play support scourge and revive teammates. Also rotations are very simple or don't even exist on necro.

Are there any other classes?

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

@"steki.1478" said:Condi mirage.

100% This.

So the fact that i need to dodge just like every other class + I interrupt key skills because i use my Eyes + i time my attack just after ur dodge animation is "Faceroll" ?

Anyone played Mirage here ?

The fact that you can spam a few skills and evades, while using energy sigil and endurance food, and ignore nearly all mechanics is actually facerolling.

There's a dps loss of course, but the only actual consequence of lower dps is having to deal with more mechanics, which mirage can ignore anyway. So it's not only faceroll, it's pretty much impossible to get punished for mistakes.

late edit: this comment was from pve perspective. Last time I played condi mirage in wvw I could effortlessly do 1v2 (player quality was kinda bad though, but they both had strong roaming classes), while on ele for example I can barely 1v1 with almost perfect combo. Not sure whats the deal in spvp, but I played condi chrono long time ago and it wasnt particularly brain engaging.

@FaboBabo.3581 said:

@"steki.1478" said:Condi mirage.

100% This.

So the fact that i need to dodge just like every other class + I interrupt key skills because i use my Eyes + i time my attack just after ur dodge animation is "Faceroll" ?

Anyone played Mirage here ?

I've played every profession through at least a few hundred PVP matches, and even more so with condi mirage because it's the easiest. Right now I play glass ele when I want a real challenge and condi mirage when I want an easy win on average, but I still test out other professions when new builds arise.

Timing dodges and interrupts is what every profession has to do, except most have to do it with no/much less access to stealth, ports, forced target loss, stunbreaks, extra evades, blinds, invulnerability, they have longer cast times and cooldowns, and their dodges don't have extra perks either.

The better question is have you ever played anything but mirage competitively?

Archived