IDEA: An option to be able to send 1 ascended armor or weapon box to a friend.

Hello there!Here is my idea, hope you guys like it!i really want an option to be able to send 1 ascended armor or weapon box to a friend.A ) Limit: 1 time per 2 months; u can reset the timer paying 300 gems;B ) Lore: "Sometimes we have to do tremendous efforts to help our beloved ones"; now you can deposit an ascended weapon or armor into a box to send it to a friend paying 20g, X NPC is located at X or via a new option in the top left corner of the screen.C ) Only base game stats, so Friends still have to go to the world together and do things to switch to the new stats, plus they have to purchase any expansion to unlock the new feature.

Peace.

You can send your friend almost all materials that are required to make an ascended armor or weapon piece. Plus you can send them all materials needed to get a crafting discipline to 500. On the other hand, why would your friend need ascended, unless they do fractals? Just buy them an exotic full zerk set from tp, send it, voila, problem solved.

I would really support this idea. Sending an ascended item 1 time per 2 mounts won't break the game but could be a huge help to a newish frind to get first ascended weapon.

I undertand what peole are saying about helping to craft and mats.But OP prolly talking of drops, that they don't need.

Archived