Deadeye is balanced for roaming !

Trepidation Lost.3469

@Riko.9214 said:

@Trepidation Lost.3469 said:Ohhhhhman I also for got to mention the elite evade skills dagger storm silly me, the most balanced of all thief elites ?

Best thing to use on DE for sure. Who needs SM? Especially since there are no things that hit through evade./sarcasm

Right because the odds of hitting a stun aura or walking into a staff 5 /hammer 5 line are extremely common and not somthing you’d take into account in a fight at all....Your argument that it isn’t broken is based on somthing might happen ?Well yes in that case deadeye is useless because a full zero soulbeast might six em + bow 2 then for instant 20 k and they’re dead, my kind is changed gg

@Trepidation Lost.3469 said:

@Trepidation Lost.3469 said:Ohhhhhman I also for got to mention the elite evade skills dagger storm silly me, the most balanced of all thief elites ?

Best thing to use on DE for sure. Who needs SM? Especially since there are no things that hit through evade./sarcasm

Right because the odds of hitting a stun aura or walking into a staff 5 /hammer 5 line are extremely common and not somthing you’d take into account in a fight at all....Your argument that it isn’t broken is based on somthing might happen ?Well yes in that case deadeye is useless because a full zero soulbeast might six em + bow 2 then for instant 20 k and they’re dead, my kind is changed gg

Oh I forgot that thief can run while using DS and not stack on place while being superslow target that can not dash away.

Surely a good point to pick DS over SM, who needs the reveal removal?

@Riko.9214 said:

Oh I forgot that thief can run while using DS and not stack on place while being superslow target that can not dash away.

Surely a good point to pick DS over SM, who needs the reveal removal?

Both are really strong ??‍♂️ What’re we even arguing about here,My point is deadeye needs fixing...

@EvilSardine.9635 said:Deadeye needs a nerf. This perma stealthing unstoppable spec doing 12k-14k unblockable shots is silly. I ran around with this spec the past few nights and it's broken as hell.

Does Anet even play WvW?

They didn’t test this trait with deadeye clearly :)And, bare In mind Anet has no good players so even if they do test somthing, it’s true potential will not be apparent, guarantee they only run what is on metabattle to test things.

@Jack Redline.5379 said:And dont forget about all the other people who constantly want thief to become magician that will increase your roflFancy explaining what you’re saying here ?

Oh brother thief there is cancer spreading in the lines of thieves. There are people mixing thieves with deadeyes and calling us magicians and they want next espec to be some sort of shadow magician. as if deadeye didnt do enough damage already. they want us to become magicians. END TIMES HAS COME!!!!!

also yea DE is broken AF i agree with all said above. if it was on me i would delete all pof elites and replaced them with buffs to core and hot elites.

We could do without dodge to stealth. If you're being one shot, their stats are for one shotting, and your stats and build are for getting one shot and so you're also likely built to one shot yourself and if you're not, what are you doing out there? If we reduce or replace dodge to stealth, which I'm fine with, then they're not likely taking Dagger Storm in which case you'll have more to cry about.

@kash.9213 said:We could do without dodge to stealth. If you're being one shot, their stats are for one shotting, and your stats and build are for getting one shot and so you're also likely built to one shot yourself and if you're not, what are you doing out there? If we reduce or replace dodge to stealth, which I'm fine with, then they're not likely taking Dagger Storm in which case you'll have more to cry about.

Erm why would I cry ?And I’m not crying as it is, I’m voicing the majority...If they remove stealth on dodge I’m happy, I’m not that bothered about dagger storm, it was just mentioned.

@kash.9213 said:We could do without dodge to stealth. If you're being one shot, their stats are for one shotting, and your stats and build are for getting one shot and so you're also likely built to one shot yourself and if you're not, what are you doing out there? If we reduce or replace dodge to stealth, which I'm fine with, then they're not likely taking Dagger Storm in which case you'll have more to cry about.

Erm why would I cry ?And I’m not crying as it is, I’m voicing the majority...If they remove stealth on dodge I’m happy, I’m not that bothered about dagger storm, it was just mentioned.

And when I say one shotI tend to roam duo and engage 2v3+When I’m one shot I’m typically already below 80% due to the current fight.

Do you stream or record any of your gameplay? I'm sure some people in here could give you advise on what you may or may not be doing in these encounters. Also post your build. We need to better understand the difficulties you are having in dealing with deadeyes.

I think these people at just need to go on twitch and watch those pro gamers play.

Vallun posted a vid yesterday. He killed 2 deadeyes thief and ranger just using sword dagger.

Do you stream or record any of your gameplay? I'm sure some people in here could give you advise on what you may or may not be doing in these encounters. Also post your build. We need to better understand the difficulties you are having in dealing with deadeyes.

I think these people at just need to go on twitch and watch those
pro
gamers play.

Vallun posted a vid yesterday. He killed 2 deadeyes thief and ranger just using sword dagger.

That’s great, situational and great I’mSure if I post a video of me doing the same it means that it’s easy not that he’s picked the best bits out, and if he won a 1v 3 the 3 were TRASHnothing more.

I think these people at just need to go on twitch and watch those
pro
gamers play.

That’s great, situational and great I’mSure if I post a video of me doing the same it means that it’s easy not that he’s picked the best bits out, and if he won a 1v 3 the 3 were TRASHnothing more.

Not really. He live streams. So it's not really picking the best bits since u see everything.

I also have zero problems with deadeye. I win 50% of the time. I play guard, rev, Holo, core thief and don't find it impossible to win. If you keep dying to the same thing over and over and other people don't... Then the problem isn't really with balance... Esp after the October nerd. When they can no longer spam skill 3, 3 round burst.

LoL. Of course DE is broken OP for the very nieche of "oneshotting someone from stealth in PvE gear". Last week I tried giving WvWvW a go after like 2 years, so I logged on my DE, got on a map, lurked around in stealth for 6-8 minutes achiveing absolutely nothing(what a fun gamemode to play, I could have done an entire match in ranked in that time).But finally I came across some enemy, and as I downed him STONEMIST CASTLE INSTANTLY SWAPPED TO OUR TEAM!It wasn't over though, his buddy appeared at a distance running to rez him, only to get downed by me CAUSING ALL OUR TOWERS TO UPGRADE TO T3.

By the way the enemy zerg appeared, rezzed both of my kills in 2 seconds and went on to tear our garrison down. DE needs nerf.

Archived