(ERRORS) Compilation of errors in rev / herald / renegade

rev in love.8439

I would like everyone to make a small effort to make a thread with all the bugs that this class has. My look is focused on PvP.

• sword / ax skill 5: I do not know because almost never applies confusion to enemies.

• Sword skill 3: about 20% of the time I use it fails, or gets stuck in a stone or makes the animation of the fog and does not teleport or anything, but it consumes the energy and goes into CD.

• Sword skill 2: I see how the projectiles fly at random very often, even towards the screen, as if they came towards my lol.

• When using the skill 0 of Shiro and change the legend to Glint consume all the energy (50) of Glint and you will enter "0" of energy without being able to use anything in weapons, only auto attacks.

• Draconic echo: when changing the legend, it does not continue giving the blessings that it must continue emitting for 6 seconds, which makes it useless.

• Known skill reorganization error 6 7 8.

• Maze skill 2: Even if you are 100% focused with your enemy and you have it just in front, very often the square area is not aligned with the enemy and it seems that it follows linear patterns on the ground that are not precise.

• Facet of nature must be deactivated at the change of legend.

• Skill 5 sword / sword having a target enemy, sometimes does not teleport but consumes energy and enters CD.

• Natural Harmony's effect is nullified if jumping after using the skill. @Pterikdactyl.7630

• Jade Winds underwater counterpart only gives 2 stacks of might, not 3 with the trait Notoriety. @Shadowwaka.1952

I hope your opinion revs mains ;)Maybe @anet take us a look

-Natural Harmony's effect is nullified if jumping after using the skill.

Also by "maza" I am assuming you mean mace? With this point I am a little confused with what you're saying. As far as I understand this skill ignores targeting and simply places the AoE effect towards the direction you are facing at the time the skill cast is completed.

Sword 3 bug often happens when you start casting while in range but at the end of the skill cast, the maximum range is exceeded. Luckily the evade frame still happens but it is definitely annoying. Would be nice if the range check only was in effect at the very beginning of the cast so you could actually follow targets that move farther away.

Here's one. When not in combat you can change legends instantly in the UI like they're utility skills, but using the swap key still has a cooldown for some reason. Then with the most recent patch Anet allowed changing utilities that are on cooldown, but we still can't change legends that are on the swap cooldown.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:-Natural Harmony's effect is nullified if jumping after using the skill.

Also by "maza" I am assuming you mean mace? With this point I am a little confused with what you're saying. As far as I understand this skill ignores targeting and simply places the AoE effect towards the direction you are facing at the time the skill cast is completed.

Sword 3 bug often happens when you start casting while in range but at the end of the skill cast, the maximum range is exceeded. Luckily the evade frame still happens but it is definitely annoying. Would be nice if the range check only was in effect at the very beginning of the cast so you could actually follow targets that move farther away.

Yes, Mace 2 works as you say, but not always the orientation is exactly the same as where you look, it is very imprecise.The sword 3 also fails when you are near the target, I do not know if the frozen or the slow can affect the launch as well. Thanks for sharing ;)

@"Pterikdactyl.7630"Sword 3 bug often happens when you start casting while in range but at the end of the skill cast, the maximum range is exceeded. Luckily the evade frame still happens but it is definitely annoying. Would be nice if the range check only was in effect at the very beginning of the cast so you could actually follow targets that move farther away.

Not just if they move out of range (which probably isn’t a bug), but also if you lose quickness while casting the skill (which actually is a bug). If that happens UA just doesn’t work at all. This happens a lot, actually, especially if you play with Brutality.

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630"Sword 3 bug often happens when you start casting while in range but at the end of the skill cast, the maximum range is exceeded. Luckily the evade frame still happens but it is definitely annoying. Would be nice if the range check only was in effect at the very beginning of the cast so you could actually follow targets that move farther away.

Not just if they move out of range (which probably isn’t a bug), but also if you lose quickness while casting the skill (which actually is a bug). If that happens UA just doesn’t work at all. This happens a lot, actually, especially if you play with Brutality.

Brutality for me is mandatory in pvp, without this I feel like a potato, so surely that's why I fail so much sword 3, I did not realize this ;) and I have more than 8000 games in rev pvp hahaha

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

Wait really? That's such a specific bug. I never really play Devastation/Brutality so I never knew about that. Thanks for the insight.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

Wait really? That's such a specific bug. I never really play Devastation/Brutality so I never knew about that. Thanks for the insight.

No problem! Yeah it’s super specific but easily replicable once you know what to look for. I’ve been hoping for a fix for this for months, but no dice :/

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

If you have less than 1 second of quickness or slow on you, yes, UA will most likely cancel and will (most of the time) still give you the evasion frames while giving you the ability to cast other skills. However, this almost never turns out to be good as you expected your attacks to actually, you know, work.

Archived