Celestial trinkets on Firebrand?

BlunterMonk.2089

I'm new to guardian and firebrand and was wondering, would a set of Celestial trinkets be a good fit on firebrand? Or would it be better to go full DPS/Tank/healer and just have multiple sets. I don't play a super whole lot and don't have any crafting classes so I figured celestial would be a sure fire way to make myself useful with whatever armor pieces I ended getting.

I've been wondering whether or not celestial trinkets, rings, neck, and back would be a good fit for WvW too. I recently crafted a set of Viper weapons and armor for my FB and roaming has been fun. Obviously the survivability isn't there so I'm wondering if celestial would be enough or if I need to go full defensive stats for these slots.

I'm using a Shaman/Apothecary mix for WvW and I'm having a lot of fun. Stats like power/precision/ferocity doesn't really bring much, so I decided to focus mainly on cond, toughness, vitality and healing power. I'm getting 80% of burn duration (without Radiance).

If you plan to play open world it can fit as well, but in group content, you should focus only on offensive stats, like full sinister or grieving (not sure which one suits better for Firebrand).

Archived