Chrono and new rotation with mimic

polvere.2805

(talking in raid scenario)

So the new rotation is amazing and all, with 2 chronos you generate an absurd amount of boons, but my question is: The rotation is heavily CS dependant. To pull off the 4 SoI you MUST use CS. So in boss fight like samarog where you usually delay your CS in order to use it with moa how should the 2 chronos coordinate ?

In samarog for example i was thinking of 1 chrono that delays CS while the other does the normal rotation and the first chrono takes care of the first 2 breakbars or something like that. Is there someone that already did the tinkering ?
The "opener" without CS executed by both chronos is more than enough to keep boons till the breakbar ? If i use the SoI before the CS tho i have to wait it's cd or the CS will be wasted so do you have enough time till the first breakbar?

With 2 chronos both running the 10 target trait, you should be quite capable of maintaining 100% uptime on everything without using cs for mimic, such as on samarog. The actual difficulty comes on a boss like largos where you need moa for the break bar, but also only have 1 Chrono for separate 5 person groups. In that case, I've found it best to just use cs for mimic and make sure that you have enough mirages to moa every break.

Archived