Looking for more people to roam with NA 21+ Discord a Must Crystal Desert — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for more people to roam with NA 21+ Discord a Must Crystal Desert

tekk.7560tekk.7560 Member ✭✭
edited September 28 in Looking for Team

Looking for few others to run daily wvw roaming groups. We have 2-3 2 mainly though. Looking for about 4-5 more active people that run between 7 pm CST - whenever M-F. Discord a must and prefer older people 21+ seeing as both my buddy and I are in our 30's with kids and 8-5 jobs. Our game background is Dark Age of Camelot, Archeage, and Black Desert Online. We are also looking to get a competitive spvp team going once we get team composition down. We are central and mountain time zones and play pretty late. We also play other games pubg, Poe, and the new fortnite pubg thing. So we're looking for like-minded people to join us. Husband and wife gamers tend to work the best. Were looking for long term gamer buddies to go to other games with when they come out. We aren't hardcore but we like to win and have competitive team comps.

Discord: shadz#2477
Steam: tekren

Comments

• Ni In.6578Ni In.6578 Member ✭✭

If you're on CD, CD has it's own discord where guild groups will pick up just about anyone or point you in the right direction. Just ask in /team.

WvW Rank – keeps going up
    Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
    Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff
    Send an IGM for GvG. [VII] participates in GvGs against PvX or 40v1.

• tekk.7560tekk.7560 Member ✭✭

looking to form more of a guild whats the discord though?

• Ni In.6578Ni In.6578 Member ✭✭

Oh cool, gl to you :) https://discord.gg/A7Ztvrv. Make sure to check #noticeboard to get verified!

WvW Rank – keeps going up
    Server: Crystal Desert (so toxic!) | “Make CD DVD Again”
    Guilds: [VII] – They let me claim stuff
    Send an IGM for GvG. [VII] participates in GvGs against PvX or 40v1.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.