Weapon Specific Core traits

alejandro.2093

its the trend as of the new balance patch that Anet Devs are changing weapon specific core traits to a generalized one, "EG like two handed training on rangers"

what would you like to see on our last three remaining weapon specific core traits?

namely,Ankle shots (pistol specific)swindlers equilibrium (sword)Dagger Training (dagger)

my suggestion(s) would be,ankle shots, just remove the pistol requirement, icd requirement increased to 10 secsswindlers equilibrium, remove the sword requirement, increase the icd to 40 secs in pvp/wvwvdagger training, (weapons toxicity ^^) remove dagger requirement,

@"Oldgrimm.8521" said:its the trend as of the new balance patch that Anet Devs are changing weapon specific core traits to a generalized one, "EG like two handed training on rangers"

what would you like to see on our last three remaining weapon specific core traits?

namely,Ankle shots (pistol specific)swindlers equilibrium (sword)Dagger Training (dagger)

my suggestion(s) would be,ankle shots, just remove the pistol requirement, icd requirement increased to 10 secsswindlers equilibrium, remove the word requirement, increase the icd to 40 secs in pvp/wvwvdagger training, (weapons toxicity ^^) remove dagger requirement,

Wait, remove the Sword requirement and get Increased Sword dmg in SE?

I guess they could remove weapon requirements but they have to be really careful with it especially with this class and the stigma it already receives, but it would be interesting if they did it and people started experimenting with more different weapon sets/combos which I almost never see being done in normal circumstances.

I'd change Ankle Shots from:

Chance to cripple the enemy on Critical Hit: 60% (cooldown: 8s)Pistol and harpoon attacks deal increased damage to crippled foes: 10%Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed

to:

Pistol and harpoon attacks have a chance to cripple the enemy on Critical Hit: 60% (cooldown: 2s)critical hits deal increased damage: 10% (pistol and harpoon attacks deal an additional 10% to crippled foes)Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed

In this case they probably also have to upgrade Practiced Tolerance. Maybe add toughness and concentration or something else to not make it a flat out inferior version of Ankle Shots.

Archived