blobby at sea time

Sovereign.1093

@Sovereign.1093 said:not a matchup thread =p

while devs and rules are hard to enforce, thus players by nature blob. why not by choice, dont stack in one blob like have 2 or 3 groups of 10 15 20 or 25.

think about it.

what say you?

@.@

I think @Justine.6351 said it best: more commanders would help this for a large population of WvW players.

Safety in numbers.

I'm tempted to quote your cynical nonsense from the arrow cart thread about trying to 'trick the enemy into letting you beat them' back at you here.

Surely any request for an attempt at honorable play must be some sort of deceptive ploy to manipulate people into doing something that's not in their interest right???

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

while devs and rules are hard to enforce, thus players by nature blob. why not by choice, dont stack in one blob like have 2 or 3 groups of 10 15 20 or 25.

think about it.

what say you?

@.@

I think @Justine.6351 said it best: more commanders would help this for a large population of WvW players.

Safety in numbers.

yes. hope the movement will start. a group of 60 has like a 3 units of 20. imagine if those units fought each other w/o the 1 blob. we wouldn't have a population problem or it wont be that much of an issye

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:inb4 this gets closed too :trollface:He isn't talking about specific servers this time lol

@hunkamania.7561 said:What!? gonna have to get google translate for this one.Cmon now... breakbthe groups of 60 into 3 groups of 20..

@Limodriver.4106 said:funny how sea guilds are asking for oceanic servers when all they do is stack on the same server and pvd. So u need better ping to pvd?

He isn't suggesting people stack.. he wants them broken up.

I actually think he did a good job outlining an issue that many of us agree with: break up through the map.

Yes, he is facing specific servers, but that has less to do with it.

it doesn't work.

A blob of 60 will trample thru a team of 20. there is no battle there, it will face roll. Just one charge and the smaller team is gone.

With the mobility in map of all classes is impossible to have time to capture one of their towers and not for the defending blob to arrive. A blob of 60 also needs little time to take any structure. And if you get one of them downed, they will resbot the downed before you even have time to spike because they have the bodies to spare.

And i know this because i play in a server with mostly small groups in EB and we get facerolled by bigger blobs continuously. The game right now is not worth to play it in smaller comps, the bigger the zerg the more bags you get.

@anduriell.6280 said:it doesn't work.

A blob of 60 will trample thru a team of 20. there is no battle there, it will face roll. Just one charge and the smaller team is gone.

With the mobility in map of all classes is impossible to have time to capture one of their towers and not for the defending blob to arrive. A blob of 60 also needs little time to take any structure. And if you get one of them downed, they will resbot the downed before you even have time to spike because they have the bodies to spare.

And i know this because i play in a server with mostly small groups in EB and we get facerolled by bigger blobs continuously. The game right now is not worth to play it in smaller comps, the bigger the zerg the more bags you get.

That's actually what he is complaining about....

He is asking for people to split up so smaller groups CAN run.

They stacked, claiming they want fight. Kinda hypocritical, isn't it?

• If everybody stack, who are you gonna fight against?
  • If you stack, who got numbers to deal with you?
  • If you stack, where can you still find vets to fight equally?

This is the problem with guilds that stack on disguise of fights. What they say just doesn't align with what they are doing.On those stacked server, I easily spotted a few diamond rank. On my server, I doubt we even has a diamond rank. Likewise, a few guilds that we used to beat easily suddenly become strong overnight after bandwagoning, reason being they suddenly has a number of mithril and diamond within them when they used to only have silver or gold players. That is literally how much gap in number of exp players between stacked server and non-stacked server.

Nevertheless, pretty sure they will continue to boost about how amazing they are and trash talk all others down despite all the stacking and bandwagoning they did.

PS: I am still waiting for mod team to reply me about trashing my thread, the reason they gave me is just absurd.

I don't want to wait for the devs to make a mode where we can fight fun like. Let's do it ourselves. And this starts by not blobbing. Let's face it. There's no tournaments so we don't really need to go for the points. Just fight and def but in multiple areas and places - like do yourself a don't stack more than 20 in group. It'll be fun. And we actually get to think of setups outside of gvg to do battle with.

This won’t happen. On a server might be in the same match might not. Server I play on starts with multiple tags / groups running seperatly, gets blobbed down a few times, combines into Omni blob to deal with other Omni blob. This is NA prime where it could happen due to multiple tags. It just rarely works. In TZ with 1 tag over all maps... good luck

We have tried that and ended blobbing because the other side doesn’t split up. Once again, won’t happen in your TZ with 1 comm tagged up anyway... I don’t disagree with your wish, it just doesn’t happen WVW 2018 because 1 of 3 participants won’t split up causing the other 2 to blob up

think about it.

what say you?

@.@

I say avoid complaining about “blobs” in a mode designed for “blobs”, and avoid asking players to follow some imaginary rule setup... WvW is based off of DAoC Realm vs Realm gameplay btw. You want fair fights every moment then you are free to join spvp, or do gvg stuff in EotM.

Pay attention the the video on what this mode is about...

Can't really force people to stop blobbing unfortunately, if people want to do it they can.

Just gotta try to be the change you want to see in the game, run closed raids, 20-30 at most and get run over sometimes.

In my experience 30ish v map queue is possible with good players and the right comp, particularly against servers like the ones you're facing right now. Just gotta keep at it.

Archived