Tourney Bugged?!?!?! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Tourney Bugged?!?!?!

So we have been stuck in this tourney for 20mins about with no match, 1 team in finals 1 in semis, 1 in quarters and 2 in 2nd round. thing is the 2 in 2nd round have been in 2nd round for 20+mins as they were in second round before our last match started. Can someone, maybe @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 see what is going on? Thank you.

Full Counter is supposed to counter everything, why else is it called FULL Counter... Just like 100 blades should really hit 100 times so you instantly die to retaliation.

Tagged:

Comments

• Deus Fatorum.2473Deus Fatorum.2473 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2018

https://imgur.com/a/9JXQ8eY

still stuck, also been an hour since this tourney started.

Full Counter is supposed to counter everything, why else is it called FULL Counter... Just like 100 blades should really hit 100 times so you instantly die to retaliation.

• Yes the tournament is bugged. I'm still waiting for my first game. It's been over an hour.

• For clarity we played 2 matches before getting stuck.

• Yea, I was in Doctor's party. Didn't even get to play a game.

• yup everyone left my party but im still seeing "waiting for opponent" and cannot play unranked or ranked, and also dont have my tourney rewards

• thhoj.9382thhoj.9382 Member ✭✭
    edited October 15, 2018

@Deus Fatorum.2473 said:
    yup everyone left my party but im still seeing "waiting for opponent" and cannot play unranked or ranked, and also dont have my tourney rewards

Yea I tried doing a ranked/unranked game by inviting someone who didn't do the at to see if it would fix the bug and it didn't work. I am unable to queue up by myself.

• SO APPARENTLY WE CAN'T DO UNRANKED OR RANKED BECAUSE THE GAME THINKS WE ARE STILL IN THE TOURNAMENT

• next tourneys coming up at this rate i wont be able to do it, as im still in the prev one....

• We reset the tournament about an hour ago. You shouldn't be stuck anymore.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.