Party and squad connection intermittent [Solved]

Dmon.2089

I keep seeing my party/squad interface disappear and reappear.When this happens I get the "**** is no longer in the party" message and then I'm in again.Party member names change from blue to usual color and then back again.Also when this happens the guild message appears again on chat pannel.It's like my connection keeps being intermittent but only for some aspects:

• There's no lag issue, I see the other players just fine without sudden movements.
  • I don't get a connection error and go back to character selection.
  • I don't even get kicked out of instance in fractals or dungeons, wich is weird since the moment you leave the party you are forced to leave.

I think the problem is on my end since this is a new machine, but I already added a firewall exception and don't know what else to try.So if anyone have had this issue or have any idea what could fix it please do tell.

Ok, that was weird.I think it's some conection issue, but don't think it has anything to do with the double post since I did it through my phone, and I have the issue through the new machine but have not that problem on the old one going through the same router.Maybe this post was better on the "account and technical support forums" I posted here since I'm not really sure what the problem is.If a moderator reads this and think it's better on the other forums please move it.

Archived