Revenant Bugged One Month

Toron.4856

Its been over a month now that rev is bugged and unplayable. I literally could not touch my rev for the past month.

You said you were working on it for 4 weeks now! You also said youd be fixing it with the next patch (today).

You didt fix rev at allInstead we got some new gem shop items.

I don't want new gem store cosmetics if i cant play the game in the first place.. Because the class is bugged and unusable... This should havr high priority but i can alrdy see it take half a year to make rev playable again.

I have no words for that..

@Toron.4856 said:Its been over a month now that rev is bugged and unplayable. I literally could not touch my rev for the past month.

You said you were working on it for 4 weeks now! You also said youd be fixing it with the next patch (today).

I don't want new gem store cosmetics if i cant play the game in the first place.. Because the class is bugged and unusable... This should havr high priority but i can alrdy see it take half a year to make rev playable again.

What needs fixed? whats broken?

I don't play rev so I don't know.I do want to try it out someday, but I need more gems to get another character slot.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Toron.4856 said:Its been over a month now that rev is bugged and unplayable. I literally could not touch my rev for the past month.

What needs fixed? whats broken?

I don't play rev so I don't know.I do want to try it out someday, but I need more gems to get another character slot.

Theres a bug that makes the skills 6 7 and 9 aka ur utlities swap places.So basically when you use your teleport ur toon dodges backwards or other way around. It can happen anytime and always happens mid combat.

Do you understand two very important facts :

First is that bugs can be quite hard to find. If you didn't program something to happen, how do yo know where it's at? Then you want to make sure it doesn't screw something else up when you fix it. I played a game where there was a glitch in the guild window code since release and it took years to be found because it was simply never triggered - and even then only on a small group of players (1 guild - it involved the game trying to parse a player's name a GM command). This rev bug was annoying as all out and quite noticeable - it is the kind of bug that they do prioritize over anything else that doesn't do things like crash the game.

Second is animators/modelers/mappers have separate skills from UI/Skills types. To get upset that something cosmetic got released is short sighted and/or ignorant. This isn't a simulation game where you can simply change your manpower allocation and they automatically have the skills you need.

On the plus side, Ben's comment means you should be able to play your rev. Happy Hunting!

Archived