[Suggestion] Risen Tonic (Siren's Landing)!

Hey there!Recently, I made a new character and decided to do a 100% world completion. I found something interesting while doing quests in Mount Maelstrom.There's a quest named" Help the Order of Whispers instigate a fight between krait and Risen. There's an NPC that transforms you into Risen with full attack and run animations!With some releases of Living World S3 maps there were some new tonics added.There are plenty of tonics added with new maps of LW S3 and S4. These are:

• Endless Kodan Tonic (Bitterfrost Frontier)
  • Endless Miniature Tonic (Lake Doric)
  • Endless Embiggening Tonic (Draconis Mons)
  • Endless Awakened Archer Tonic (Domain of Istan)
  • Endless Olmakhan Tonic (Sandswept Isles)These are obtainable via NPCs after completing quests. There are some more combat tonics which I intentionally didn't mention.

So, leading to my thought. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have the Endless Risen Tonic added to the game? It could be sold by the first vendor in Siren's Landing (I know it's a bit far from lorewise point of view). If not this one, make it available to purchase from NPCs in core Orr aka Malchor's Leap, Straits of Devastation, Cursed Shore.Which NPCs would sell it?

• NPC that spawns after defeating Risen High Wizard (the one wielding Eternity)
  • NPCs that spawn after cleansing gods' altars.

Perfect version could include each race's Risen corpse for specific race. Charr for Charr, Human for Human, etc. Sylvari could use Human's models since they can't become Risen. There are animations that Risen mobs have - full, clean and really nice. My suggestion for you guys would be to take a look at this quest if you haven't already. Seems fun as the animations vary when you are Risen :).

Don't you think it would be cool? I would personally love to have it in my Novelties!

Archived