Mini Svelicht the Fog Raven - Thank you Anet

Danikat.8537

So I finally got as far as checking the Halloween vendor (and maybe at some point tonight I'll actually play) and discovered this year's crazy-expensive mini pet "only" costs 40 candy corn cobs, or about 190g at current prices and I'm sure that will go down.

It's not cheap but it's less than 1/2 the price of previous years minis, which is a really nice change - it means I can focus on enjoying the festival instead of grinding candy corn, and I'm sure other people who I know are still catching up on previous years minis will appreciate it too.

(Although I assume we'll need about 30 Mini Pumpkin Jacks to get the Mini Jack O' and Mini Jack O' Lantern, if it follows the same pattern as the Wintersday minis, but I even adding that to the Raven I doubt it will cost as much as previous halloweens.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Finally I got Touch of Fog, now I'm so happy with this skin (really beautiful torch).But I want this mini too :'(Mini Svelicht the Fog Raven is account bound on acquire, but buying this item does not unlock mini in acc wardrobe.Killing the bird in MF does not unlock mini too.Do I need to farm another 40 cobs or ANet will fix this sad issue?Please, ANet!

Archived