Possible issues with DJ from stolen skill stealth.

Sarge shot Grif.6450

Has anyone else had trouble using DJ after getting stealth from stolen skills + 5 malice? I always use BQoBK and it's almost second nature for me to get two ini skills off then follow up with a stolen skill and then a DJ but after the Halloween update it seems like my auto attack fires first and unstealths me before I can use DJ. Has anyone else encountered this?

I've had this happen before the halloween update, in fact it's the reason why I try not to f2 before dj at all. As far as I know and can remember, this has been happening to me few months that I noticed. The last time I tried was few days ago. I just don't attempt it at all because of that really. It could also be due to lag, and probably much more noticeable to others since the lag is worse during halloween.

This happens 100% of time for me now. Using F2 at max malice to get stealth then to fire off DJ is simply not working anymore. As Op mentioned, after you press F2, your DE fires off an auto attack before it completes flipping over to DJ. This happens with or without quickness. One way you can use DJ tied with F2's stealth is to use F2 then immediately press esc or stow weapon then press 1. Or Disable autoattack of your skill #1. Either option is stupid and this bug needs to be addressed.

Something is definitely not right.

One of the more frequent reasons before the patch was that the bullet you fired previously hits the target after you stealth, before you get to initiate DJ, because you're still in the after-cast animation of the F2, putting you into revealed immediately. This is even more problematic with quickness, always has been.

Best way to get around this is to get closer to your target, reducing the travel-time of the round. Don't really notice any changes after-patch tbh...

Btw, it is not only DJ, it is all stealth attacks.

My guess it is the stealth application and its interaction with stealth attacks — pre patch it was applying immediately and changing #1 skill to its "stealth" version dequeueing abilities, now skill seem to queue it's autoattack#1 into aftercast which result in autoattack being queued with F2 cast.

Archived