Full counter visual bug!

Dharma.9123

Almost 2 months at least I see this bug in sPvP games.After fight with spellbreaker full counter animation bugged and then all match bubble is around foe character. Since it is skill, what you need to avoid - enemy have huge advantage all match.Who else have this bug?Sorry for bad qualityfM4hCvs.jpg7uXtr7E.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as Vagrant said, this has been around since PoF launched. It's an unfortunate bug and definitely does give the enemy an advantage, but I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon either. Only thing I can say is just be sure to play with sound on and listen for the audio cue as it is very distinct.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Yeah, as Vagrant said, this has been sound since PoF launched. It's an unfortunate bug and definitely does give the enemy an advantage, but I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon either. Only thing I can say is just be sure to play with sound on and listen for the audio cue as it is very distinct.

And don't forget to switch to knife when running, cus running is quicker with the knife

Wait that is different game :)

I just will confirm the bug was around ever since PoF and been reported many times

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 This is a MAJOR issue for both balance and SPvP overall. I get this so frequently, and it always makes me trigger FC, which obviously gives Spellbreakers a major advantage.

@Vagrant.7206 said:This bug's been around since PoF launched. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting fixed because there are similar visual glitches with many other classes that have been around since launch.

What Vagrant said, but I hope they do fix it.

@otto.5684 said:I do not see it occur much anymore, but it still does happen.

Otto, I have this bug literally every game that has a Spellbreaker in it. I'm surprised you don't get it the same amount. Do players do something to trigger this bug?

@Mbelch.9028 said:@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 This is a MAJOR issue for both balance and SPvP overall. I get this so frequently, and it always makes me trigger FC, which obviously gives Spellbreakers a major advantage.

@Vagrant.7206 said:This bug's been around since PoF launched. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting fixed because there are similar visual glitches with many other classes that have been around since launch.

Otto, I have this bug literally every game that has a Spellbreaker in it. I'm surprised you don't get it the same amount. Do players do something to trigger this bug?

I have only seen it maybe once in the last 100 games. It is either I am very lucky or you are very unlucky ?

It should not happen at all though.

@otto.5684 said:

@Mbelch.9028 said:@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 This is a MAJOR issue for both balance and SPvP overall. I get this so frequently, and it always makes me trigger FC, which obviously gives Spellbreakers a major advantage.

I have only seen it maybe once in the last 100 games. It is either I am very lucky or you are unlucky ?

It should not happen at all thought.

I get it in the pit, I get it in WvW, I get it just about every game that has a SB. I must be rather unlucky. I never have gotten a precursor drop.... Hmm.

@Mbelch.9028 said:

I have only seen it maybe once in the last 100 games. It is either I am very lucky or you are unlucky ?

It should not happen at all thought.

I get it in the pit, I get it in WvW, I get it just about every game that has a SB. I must be rather unlucky. I never have gotten a precursor drop.... Hmm.

I have gotten 1 precursor before, the pistol one which is the cheapest ?

I dunno if there is something specific that triggers FC bug. I main guardian so I guess guardian does not have something that triggers it.

Iv had this bug since day one of pof released it feels.. As far back as i can remeber full counters exsistance this bug was there. Also another thing that annoys me about thefull counter is, its like ele auras of the old days. And since ele cant have anything good looking they gave that kind of bubble aura effect to warrior. So dissapointing.

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Falan.1839 said:This bug is as old as spellbreaker itself, so it seems hardly to be a priority. Check the boon bar for the FC symbol when it occurs to still stow/dodge in timeI prefer to watch my enemy's movements thanks

This is why I dislike condi players... they force me into spending most of my match watching my conditions bar lol

Throw in some visual clutter, stealth and detargetting mechanics and sprinkle a few clones and few more phantasms and you got yourself an army of mechanics to fight before actually fighting the player

Going to comment daily on this thread till we get a response.

@Falan.1839 said:This bug is as old as spellbreaker itself, so it seems hardly to be a priority. Check the boon bar for the FC symbol when it occurs to still stow/dodge in time.

Why should I have to watch somebody's skill bar for one of the BIGGEST tells in the game, when the onus is on anet to fix one of their own bugs?

Here’s my daily post to bump this thread (yes, I’m going to be persistent, but I’ll add info daily so it’s not against the rules ?).

Has anybody noticed this turns more orange when it glitches? Wonder why.

Saw this bug in a recent Wooden Potatoes video. He didn’t struggle because he let the war kill himself on blocks. So I guess what’s one way around this.

This is incorrect, the bug was introduced right around the time they increased FC cooldown and it was a result of them fixing something completely unrelated, that caused it.

It was working just fine at PoF launch.

Nex’s post of the day incoming. El bumpo to the top.

@Arlette.9684 said:

This is incorrect, the bug was introduced right around the time they increased FC cooldown and it was a result of them fixing something completely unrelated, that caused it.

It was working just fine at PoF launch.

This is really interesting. I wonder if they could go figure out what caused the bug through trial and error in a sandbox and help us by getting rid of it ;)

Post of the day — Let's talk about how this glitch is actually a major buff for Spellbreaker, when they don't necessarily need a buff.

1.) They sustain by proccing their Full Counter.2.) They gain adrenal health when FC procs, even if FC hits nothing.3.) When this bug is up, it's nearly impossible in a heated battle to see when they engage FC.4.) Profit. They are almost guaranteed to land FC while this bug is up.