(NA) Another Stroll in the PINK from the Citadel to Rata Sum 10/19/2018 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

(NA) Another Stroll in the PINK from the Citadel to Rata Sum 10/19/2018

Hello all!
so Pink Day in LA will commence on the 20th of October. Due to the rousing success of the recent Stroll in the pINK on 10/13, we in the Tyrian Bullet Club will be once again hosting another Walk on 10/19/2018, starting at 5pm CST in the Black Citadel and making our way on foot (or walking our mounts) to Rata Sum. this stroll will take approximate 4 hours to do, and we will make round trips if enough are interested! I, Sin of Anubis, Will be streaming this LIVE on twitch https://twitch.tv/sin_of_anubis where there will be a Donation Button you can use right away to connect to the American Cancer Society(my guilds chosen charity) to make a contribution. there will be trivia, possibly prizes for the best dressed male and female toons, and much more! if you have any questions, feel free to send me an in-game mail!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.