SoR working as intended with Soulbeast? - BUGGED

mistsim.2748

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@mistsim.2748 said:shouldnt we get the resistance boon when activating this in Beastmode?

edit: on further testing, it doesnt even remove any condis while in Beastmode. Totally bugged.

It's intended I believe , the utility is about the pet, so I'd use it first when un-melded then meld with the pet

I hope not. On the other hand, we should get double passive when melded if they won't fix it! ;)

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@mistsim.2748 said:shouldnt we get the resistance boon when activating this in Beastmode?

edit: on further testing, it doesnt even remove any condis while in Beastmode. Totally bugged.

It's intended I believe , the utility is about the pet, so I'd use it first when un-melded then meld with the pet

It's not intended. Do you actually think that they want any skill to be completely useless with their shiny new eSpec? Don't be absurd.

I mean, the way it SHOULD work in Beast Mode would be to siphon every condi from you allies onto yourself and then slap on some resistant and tell you to suck it up. So, i'm not sure if i want it to work...

@Durzlla.6295 said:

I mean, the way it SHOULD work in Beast Mode would be to siphon every condi from you allies onto yourself and then slap on some resistant and tell you to suck it up. So, i'm not sure if i want it to work...

Yep that skill should be redesigned same as the ol'guard... We wouldn't want to get all the damage from our party, would we now?

Even with all of these issues I still run soulbeast over druid simply for the immortality of my pet. Nothing more annoying than having both your pets instantly dead to a scourge or literally -anything- in PoF and being SoL for 40 ish seconds lol.

Dead pet? Merge with it, unmerge, and it's alive again :D

Nothing more satisfying than smashing those scourge kittens with the deer freight train CHOO CHOOO

@Durzlla.6295 said:

They could always make it give you Resistance per condition transferred and then it would have massive synergy with Moa and Bear Stance.

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

They could always make it give you Resistance
per
condition transferred and then it would have massive synergy with Moa and Bear Stance.

Now if they did that I would be very willing to use the signet, but would argue it should do that baseline for our pet on top of the siphon.

Archived