[EU][LFG][PVE] Hoping to find a smaller, friendly, super casual 18+ guild. I can change regions.

Alyciabaleesha.4160

Region: EUWorld: Fissure of WoeTime Zone: CDT

Hello! :)

I am about as new as you can be to a game. I purchased GW2 when it was first released, was promptly swallowed by uni work, and only returned a few days ago. I have been focusing on PVE, but I might/would likely be interested in learning about WvW, raids, and PvP once I level high enough.

To be honest, I don't mind questing alone in general. Sometimes the solitude is peaceful, even, until you fall off a ledge and into a swarm of mobs. With that said, I also don't mind questing with friends and I am finding it a bit lonely at the moment. I used to play WoW and had a guild with my cousins and their coworkers, and I loved having a group of people I was comfortable chatting and sharing tips with every day when I logged on. I might not be the most verbose all the time, but still, a small guild with friendly names and people willing to help me figure out the end-game stuff would be amazing.

I promise that I'm pretty easy to get along with and there are almost zero topics that offend me... I'm comfortable with all sorts of interests, hobbies, jokes, and age groups (although I suppose guilds that skew a bit older might be the best fit). I'm addicted to podcasts, tabletop RPG streams, and just coffee in general, as an example.

I'm currently leveling a necromancer, but I'm happy to start a new character (I'm only level 20, so not much time lost). I work from home, so my hours are flexible. And yes, despite my current world, I am located in the States. I have no idea how or why I did this LOL. Past Aly was perhaps not paying enough attention at server selection time. =P

I am willing to change worlds/regions, and will be purchasing the expansions over the next week or two. With that said, I don't mind being in an EU world and could just as easily stay as I could go.

P.S. I'm freakin' terrible at jumping, so prepare for frustration. Know that you are not alone in the rage you will surely feel.

Hello there!

Executive Necro is writing...Sorry I felt I need to do it (my main is necro so surely I can help with anything that is considering necromancers)Back to topic, I have read your post and was thinking that our guild is really fitting. yes we are based on EU, but we also have some Americans, we are very casual with our real life stuff we must do so we try to keep everything as simple as possible, we have handful of veterans in different fields. Strangely enough I am the one you call for PvP (even though I assumed I am bad at it) soooo maybe we will call for you for some jumping advises ;). If you wish you can read about us here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/48730/eu-tr-tek-rangers-small-casual-guild/p1Or if you have any question/concerns or want to join, let us know.You can reach me here/in game or discord lustfulanger#5633

Have a great day!

Archived