Favourite new Halloween skin?

Manpag.6421

I'm loving the skins introduced this year, even more so than previous years — great job, devs. They all look awesome. Do people have a favourite?

Mine is, hands-down, the Soul Conductor. Not only is it a nice-looking skin, it does lightning damage; that's huge for me. It may be a small thing to most, but I do so much open-world PvE that death animations make a big impact on my enjoyment, and the lightning death animation is my favourite. Finally! A non-legendary sword that can trigger that! I'm having a lot of fun zapping trash mobs while I level my new char.

@Udolpho.1209 said:What is the Soul Conductor based on, visually? I saw it and was confused as to what it was supposed to be...

Judging by its appearance, the fact that it's Halloween, and the Sigil of Mad Scientists it's equipped with by default, I'd say it's based on the kind of electrodes you see in Frankenstein films that zap the monster to life — which may also explain the name. From what I can tell from using it, it seems to hit your target with the occasional bolt of lightning, too, but not necessarily every hit.

@Manpag.6421 said:I'm loving the skins introduced this year, even more so than previous years — great job, devs. They all look awesome. Do people have a favourite?

Mine is, hands-down, the Soul Conductor. Not only is it a nice-looking skin, it does lightning damage; that's huge for me. It may be a small thing to most, but I do so much open-world PvE that death animations make a big impact on my enjoyment, and the lightning death animation is my favourite. Finally! A non-legendary sword that can trigger that! I'm having a lot of fun zapping trash mobs while I level my new char.

Thanks, I didn't know it did lightning damage, time to put these on my Rev.

Archived