An invisible wall next to the Far Silverwastes Skritt Tunnel almost blocks access to the area

In the Silverwastes, there is an invisible wall just beyond the Skritt Tunnel in Far Silverwastes.

To find it, travel into the Far Silverwastes by using the Skritt Tunnel access point. Once there, trying to walk out from the cave causes the player to walk into an invisible wall. The invisible wall extends from the east side of the cave exit and almost reaches the west side of the cave exit.

I'll update my post with a few screenshots shortly.

Edit:Red line denotes the invisible wall:n6dglA3m.jpg-Full Image & qE2ctJwm.jpg-Full ImageThis is me walking against the wall:HSbTX0Bm.jpg-Full Image & JorhImpm.jpg-Full Image

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:You can get through if you back up and move over a bit (I think I went right instead of left, but since I'm dyslexic, it might have been the other way around).

Of course, there's still an annoying wall there that should be removed, but at least it didn't block me from getting into the area.

Yep, there's still a gap along the cave wall on the west side (if facing out of the cave, it'll be on the right). It's fairly easy to miss, though.

I've got a couple pictures showing the length of the wall with a red line, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

@Leviticus Lo.6178 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:You can get through if you back up and move over a bit (I think I went right instead of left, but since I'm dyslexic, it might have been the other way around).

Of course, there's still an annoying wall there that should be removed, but at least it didn't block me from getting into the area.

Yep, there's still a gap along the cave wall on the west side (if facing out of the cave, it'll be on the right). It's fairly easy to miss, though.

I've got a couple pictures showing the length of the wall with a red line, at least.

Surprising how easy it is to miss something that is invisible :P

Archived