strange build

EUmad.7645

If u are tired of holo rifle ( as me ) try this. It is quite fun but obviously not an ESL build . I like the idea of engineer with sword and after engineer with sword shield i wanted to try the absurde combination "sword pistol" . It is obviuosly only becose i am tired of rifle .http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAsanUUBtbhFJD2XBcJjF2CDcEdiCA9tx5YeUsjMFeCA-jJhAQBA4EA0hHAgELDox9HAA

I like it. I think id prefer to play it with a flamethrower for the phuns over elixir gun and pistol+pistol for more condis and kite potential.Incindernary ammo really isnt too shabby and as long as you dont get stuck autoattacking with flamethrower its actually decent for throwing in some burns, blinds and firefields.

Ah, I've also been messing with sword/pistol two weeks ago but didn't continue this week. It was fun catching people off guard though because my build was more of a yolosmith hybrid leaning more towards power. Basically mine was all or nothing. I'll check out your build, time to fire it up hehe. Ty.

Archived