A Wider Variety of Resources

Durzlla.6295

So, now that we have expanded the “end game” maps significantly, going from a grand total of 3 lv 80 maps to like 22 maps if my math is correct, can we please, for the love of the 6 break the stupid resources based on map level?

We need to just have a pass through the game and just drastically change the Matt’s that spawn and drop in zones, add in more of the other Tier maps, not every lv 80 zone needs to have Mithral, elder wood, silk etc. give us some that have like T3s or T4s hell, even bring back copper and stuff if you want, just anything other than even MORE Mithral.

As it is now it makes me wonder why the citizens of Tyria even use steel when they could just make everything out of pure Mithral at this point.

The original system was fine when the game came out, but at this point it no longer works, especially since at higher levels you still need to use lower tier mats for crafting, which is fine, I like that. But having to go to one or two zones to gather materials when there’s so many other zones is very disappointing.

Hell, at this point I don’t even gather in the new zones (except for the zone currency nodes) because salvaging alone overflows me with T5 and T6 mats.

Archived