About necros...

Coolguy.8702

the Only reason of that is they are number 1 for holding points....

sadly that's all they good for the moment devs nerf necros they will be barely good at holding a point while end up trash in everything else....some builds allready can faceroll scourge.....

im sick of this..... everytime Necro is Only good in 1 freaking thing they get nerfed without getting buffs for compensation in everything else they suck ...so necro ends up as an Unwanted class for most of the other content....

this happens every single time....

One day, necro will have scaling defenses. Just not in this game. Only delusional necromancers can still believe it after 5 years. Move on.

One thing for sure though: the bug that applies a shade effect multiple times instead of just once, will be fixed before any other bug like the stealth one of the stuck in terrain one.EDIT: They fixed the stealth bug first just to wrong a former necro player. :open_mouth:

@Coolguy.8702 said:Anybody else have issues that there are 4+ necros every game?

I think i see 10 necros each . Yayyyy . Well if u are on bronze and i bet u are . Its normal to see ppl playing a class that they think is Op till the time they got wrecked but deadeyes firebrands spellbreakers. Core rangers . Skill full mesmers. Hmmmm

@Balerios.3679 said:

@Coolguy.8702 said:Anybody else have issues that there are 4+ necros every game?

I think i see 10 necros each . Yayyyy . Well if u are on bronze and i bet u are . Its normal to see ppl playing a class that they think is Op till the time they got wrecked but deadeyes firebrands spellbreakers. Core rangers . Skill full mesmers. Hmmmm

Seemed unnecessarily confrontational, but whatever.

Necros definitely seem to be the most popular class. At least in gold its pretty rare that there isn't at least one and its fairly common that I see 2 on each team. But whatever, half of them don't know what to do when they get targeted at range so I just switched to playing Ranger. I was typically seeing 1-2 per team each match before PoF too.

Does seem like they are overtuned though. I don't want them nerfed into the ground but when they are pretty much a hard counter to every melee build then something seems off. Sure, I can down one on my Radiant Hammer with my big burst, but the 2 seconds I am in melee range I am on the verge of dying so I have no real shot at stomping them.

Not sure how FBs are effectively dealing with Scourge. Unless you mean heavy support/bunker FB countering by going entirely support just so the rest of your team can survive longer than the 2 seconds Scourge takes to kill most melee.

@Zoltreez.6435 said:the Only reason of that is they are number 1 for holding points....

sadly that's all they good for the moment devs nerf necros they will be barely good at holding a point while end up trash in everything else....some builds allready can faceroll scourge.....

im sick of this..... everytime Necro is Only good in 1 freaking thing they get nerfed without getting buffs for compensation in everything else they suck ...so necro ends up as an Unwanted class for most of the other content....

That is why you want to play a class with higher skill floor.

Everytime necro becomes strong. Players just flock to the class and you get too many of them in queues. Obviously this will make the class the target for nerf.

@Exciton.8942 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:the Only reason of that is they are number 1 for holding points....

Everytime necro becomes strong. Players just flock to the class and you get too many of them in queues. Obviously this will make the class the target for nerf.

sadly necro is the only dark class in GW2 so im forever stuck with it....im just waiting for a day ( since release ) where a magic overhaul happens ( Never ) that will fix the millions of core issues the Necro spec has....

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Exciton.8942 said:

sadly necro is the only dark class in GW2 so im forever stuck with it....im just waiting for a day ( since release ) where a magic overhaul happens ( Never ) that will fix the millions of core issues the Necro spec has....

Well so applies to me as well. And if this is going to be like hot where necro was left out with massive nerfs theb ill def play another game. Im running out of patience

@Omcrazy.4756 said:

@Balerios.3679 said:

Necros definitely seem to be the most popular class. At least in gold its pretty rare that there isn't at least one and its fairly common that I see 2 on each team. But whatever, half of them don't know what to do when they get targeted at range so I just switched to playing Ranger. I was typically seeing 1-2 per team each match before PoF too.

Does seem like they are overtuned though. I don't want them nerfed into the ground but when they are pretty much a hard counter to every melee build then something seems off. Sure, I can down one on my Radiant Hammer with my big burst, but the 2 seconds I am in melee range I am on the verge of dying so I have no real shot at stomping them.

Not sure how FBs are effectively dealing with Scourge. Unless you mean heavy support/bunker FB countering by going entirely support just so the rest of your team can survive longer than the 2 seconds Scourge takes to kill most melee.

Guardian and thieves are cointer to every build out there . Ranged or melle. I cant where the nerfs are. Guardian is Broken at the time. So is deadeye. If they are going to touch necro fair thing would be to do the same to spellbreaker firebrand DEADEYE

@Balerios.3679 said:

@Omcrazy.4756 said:

@Balerios.3679 said:

Guardian and thieves are counter to every build out there . Ranged or melle. I cant see where the nerfs are. Guardian is Broken at the time. So is deadeye. If they are going to touch necro fair thing would be to do the same to spellbreaker firebrand DEADEYE

@Balerios.3679 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Exciton.8942 said:

Well so applies to me as well. And if this is going to be like hot where necro was left out with massive nerfs theb ill def play another game. Im running out of patience

same here i just gonna jump ship.....im still waiting for minion reworks fixes buffs...im still waiting for real worthwhile reactive or passive defenses...im still waiting for Power Reaper Buffs fixes...im still waiting for mobility that is not outclassed and outrun by everyone...

the ONLY thing we got with this expansion is FINALY Viable dmg..... and if that gets nerfed to ground im done with this shit....

@Exciton.8942 said:Everytime necro becomes strong. Players just flock to the class and you get too many of them in queues. Obviously this will make the class the target for nerf.

It's the winrates that usually make the call. Sure tons can play necro but if they suck on it that's not a basis for nerf.Also might be some time before it gets nerf, because atm all new elites benefit from "we don't know counterplay yet" issue.As time passes and ppl learn to play vs scourges, spellbreakers and all the rest, then may be a good time for some real nerfbatting or buffing where appropriate.

Archived