Never been in fractals. I want to get to fractal 96 farm as fast as possible. How to do that?

@Zaraki.5784 said:

@Annihilator.2617 said:I have never been in fractals. I want to get to fractal 96 farm as fast as possible. How to do that? Tips, tricks, advices?

Of all levels, why 96?

42 and 96 are farm fractals. 96 is Aetherblade and can be completed in like.. 2min 30sec ? less ?42 (Mai Trin) is faster, can be done in around 2min, but gives less inscriptions.Now, which one is better ? I belive 42 still, due to exotic drops which you can salvage for inscriptions/insignias. It brings less relics though.

@Zaraki.5784 said:I thought fractal farms were gone after the 40 nerf, I never read about new farms on lfg in these days.

If you have fractal god, they are even better now than before (i think ?), or at least same level. Im not fully sure about this, since i never did old 40 farm, but as stated above, this farm (with fractal god) brings about 50-60g/h with a good group. If you dont have god, its a bit less (depending on the fractal title you have) but still realy alot.

Few days ago, I joined a group in T4, one guys had 0 AR and died instantly once in an instance, Turned out, That 0 AR guy paid for the carry, we did all T4 + Recs on that run, I did not get the pay check from that person though. :s

So If you want to farm 96 super fast, should do the same as that person did.

@VanWilder.6923 said:Few days ago, I joined a group in T4, one guys had 0 AR and died instantly once in an instance, Turned out, That 0 AR guy paid for the carry, we did all T4 + Recs on that run, I did not get the pay check from that person though. :s

So If you want to farm 96 super fast, should do the same as that person did.

:p :pWell at least he can get ~200 +1 infusion and some gold, it's worth it.

@Glider.5792 said:

@Annihilator.2617 said:I have never been in fractals. I want to get to fractal 96 farm as fast as possible. How to do that? Tips, tricks, advices?

Of all levels, why 96?

42 and 96 are farm fractals. 96 is Aetherblade and can be completed in like.. 2min 30sec ? less ?42 (Mai Trin) is faster, can be done in around 2min, but gives less inscriptions.Now, which one is better ? I belive 42 still, due to exotic drops which you can salvage for inscriptions/insignias. It brings less relics though.

Are there some fancy skips or how do you do Aetherblade in 2,5 minutes? The fancy bomb-phase alone already takes like 5. At least it feels that way.

@Raizel.8175 said:

@"Annihilator.2617" said:I have never been in fractals. I want to get to fractal 96 farm as fast as possible. How to do that? Tips, tricks, advices?

Of all levels, why 96?

Are there some fancy skips or how do you do Aetherblade in 2,5 minutes? The fancy bomb-phase alone already takes like 5. At least it feels that way.

im sure no profi but one thing i do as mesmer in this Fraktal is using Blink to access the room in which i disable the first traps through condi cleanse/jaunt. U can do this while ur group kills thrash mobs after u focus 4 them.Saves some time since there is always one getting downed by this ^^

Found a video ; key for bomb phase is to have those pulls ready so u clear the waves efficient.

• Y mesmer skipped the first two traps

Archived