black lion claim ticket

robert.3475

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Nearly everything available with BL Weapon Claim Tickets is on the TP and often costs less (compared to buying BL keys and opening BL chests). If you know what you want and post it here, some of us can advise you as to what it might cost in gold.

This. If you want a specific weapon skin, which you can get only with these tickets, buy it off the trading post directly. Do NOT gamble keys to try and get that one ticket, it will cost you 10x-20x more than just buying the skin directly.

I think there is one weapon set which is bought with tickets and account bound on acquire, so you can't buy them from the TP. Privateer weapons I think, but the Wiki isn't loading for me so I can't check.

But other than that I completely agree that if you want a specific skin it's better to buy it from the TP than try to get tickets. Some of them might be very expensive or not listed at all if they've been gone from the ticket vendors for a while, but they all cycle back around sooner or later.

Also remember the bl weapons are on rotation, meaning there will be periods where they are unavailable, when they drop from bl chests and where they are cheap - use this knowledge to buy the skins at their lowest on the trading post, then gain tickets from the collections to use on the most expensive ones.

Yeah it's really not worth trying to get them at all, the droprate of scraps is so incredibly low now it's completely pointless. For 50 keys you maybe get like... 2 scraps? Maybe? It's quite ridiculous compared to how it was pre-revamped chests. Way more different stuff in the chests, but like 1/10th the droprate. Anything you get is just coincidental, aim for buying them on TP.

Archived