Maximizing Experience Gain For Easy Leveling

Alimar.8760

I got an account a couple months ago during the 50% off everything sale for both expansions. Figured it'd be fun to have a second account that I could do events and raids on if I had already completed them on my main. Thing is, I have intended to farm Mad Kings Labyrinth, in the hopes of getting 5 quick level 80's, and then after the holiday focus on getting them equipped properly.

Turns out it's taking longer than expected. With either competing for DPS with larger higher leveled gear groups. Or simply just behind the group in the lab. I'm looking for ideas or ways I can cap my experience gain. I know what some people will say, which is "Just use boosters." I would like you to keep in mind that most boosters are out of my reach as it's a fairly new account. So i don't have dozens lying around. And any experience booster gained from laurels only lasts 30 minutes so i'll burn through that in less time than is preferable.

If you got ideas, for me or for new people experiencing lab. Please post it here! I'd love to hear ideas and ways to help those who are trying to get lvl 80's quicker.

If your account has HoT unlocked, you're pretty much set.

Join one of the guilds your main account is in and hop into the Guild Hall. Remember to grab the 24-hour free XP boost from the tavern keeper, and any additional boosters your guild may have available. Don't forget food and utilities. Then, head out of the portal into the jungle. Here's two options; adventures and map metas. Some adventures are reeeally easy to get gold from, and these are a great, reliable source of XP. If you check the LFG and a meta is going on with a solid amount of people, hop in and try to make your way to a squad without getting killed. It's possible to survive in HoT with low-level gear, just tread carefully and kite the mobs. Once you get to a squad, tag as many mobs as possible, stay close to healing druids/barrier scourges and try to avoid AoEs.

Now, if you have LS3E3 unlocked (and you should unlock it for any HoT accounts you have, for it's the best source of XP), join a leather farm squad and use a teleport-to-friend item. Again, leather farm should be doable on low-level gear as long as you stick closely to your squad. Spam AoEs and tag everything, and you'll get level 80 in no time, plus tons of loot to sell.

Also, since you have PoF too, grab a friend with you and unlock Raptor if you haven't already.

Hope it helps ya!

Archived