Looking for a Guild [NA]

Bitterblue.5246

Hey!I'm currently looking for a small active guild or people to play with. I've been playing since launch and taken a couple breaks in between. I'm in a large farming guild and they're great it's just not the vibe I'm going for. I'd like to make friendships and connections with people who enjoy doing the same things as I do. Story lines or completing achievements, maybe some fractals? I'm not picky I just want something more than mindless farming. I usually log on around 8pm (PST) and play 4-5 hours (longer on the weekends). My main character is Ranger/Druid in PvE (usually what I play) and PvP (which I'm not very good) and staff Ele/Tempest in WvW. I also have Discord. Thanks! :)

Greetings Bitterblue (and Ven as well),

Sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE/Light RP, family on Tarnished Coast. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We're currently building up our ranks a bit in order to have more regularly scheduled guild events, but in the meantime, we often just wing it for the night according to what folks want to do. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from various time zones as well.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Hey Ven! Ok I'll definitely let you know if I find something :) Do you mind if I message you in game and let you know? I don't think I'll remember to always check here. Also if you ever need help with anything I'm totally down to help! It can be a little overwhelming for a new player! Thanks and good luck to you as well! :)

hey there love, hours wise, i think we fit one another perfectly. and enjoy fractals and other open world stuff as well.we're not small, nor large, just try to keep it medium for activities. we think small community shouldn't be what you're looking for because of cliques. you'll find yourself a hard time getting accepted or get to play with others often. whereas a larger community would be overwhelming and/or too big for anyone to care about your existence.if you're still looking out, and interested, here's to more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1?new=1

• 3 weeks later...

Archived