Looking for Palawa Joko's minons (non-pof player) Ancient Grudge Achiev.

Hi im trying to find the palawa joko's minions but so far not a single spawn. I checked mount maelstrom and sparkly fen areas wich where advised on other topics for about 3hours. I also checked for some video references without success.

• is it a timed event? if yes how long till its respawn?Thanks for your attention.

Edit: any mod can move this topic to the bug area? im still camping spawing areas without sign of mobs.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Maybe they left those out this year since the invasion events provide the same thing although less conveniently.

Yep you're right. I wasnt aware of these changes =)

SO FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR PALOWA JOKOS MINIONS WITHOUT PATH OF FIRE CHECK HERE FOR INVASION SCHEDULE:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defeat_the_invading_Awakened#Locations

@Biff.5312 said:Is this achieve even still available? I was on track but my numbers suddenly reset to zero, and I haven't seen invading forces since.

Yes its one map each half past every hour check the link provided in this thread, you will have to know server time then look for the corresponding map.Next one from this post would be metrica province at 20:30 servertime

Archived