(NA) Looking to make a Guild Raid group 6pm PST 9pm EST

Phyllo.3174

(NA) Looking to make a Friday Casual Meta Static Raid group 6pm PST 9pm EST

start time would be 6pm PST 9pm EST to go for about 2 hours

Hey people my friends and i are tired of pugging looking for more people to help rebuild a raid static were pretty much the leftover people who haven't burnt themselves out on the game got 2 people who are used to playing druids off chronos or dps and a dps player so not gonna lie and say that we know every encounter from every role in the game we've cleared but mostly relied on the raid leader and chrono main to do the heavy lifting. looking to actually learn the raid encounters whit a new group of people i don't care about kp although i am looking for people willing to learn run meta gear so wanna run dragon hunter power chrono go for it just pull ok dps numbers and no one will care just be willing to swap classes when we need to. If we need more cleave or condi swap people. The main goal is to build up fun raid group of people who don't rage and are up for learning raids whit us.

Looking for all roles prefer multi classers so we all don't get sick of our roles chrono tank off chrono banner war druids and if you can only dps just have both condi and power. Send me an In game mail if your interested hope to hear from people :) Phyllo.3174

• 4 weeks later...

Archived