Power Core Necro Does Work... Kinda.

Ancient Prophet.4205

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Is that gholstrom (spelling) that you are partied with?

Healing on dagger with blood magic traits is surprisingly decent sustain. First saw it on a PvP stream. Then ghol's vid. Then now yours.

Good fights!

yaeh its me Gholesrolk xDDD

@Ancient Prophet.4205 said:Here is some duels i had as power core necro, of course there are blemishes in core necro but it can still work if you know how to use it :-p

Great video man and great fights ;)

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Is that gholstrom (spelling) that you are partied with?

Healing on dagger with blood magic traits is surprisingly decent sustain. First saw it on a PvP stream. Then ghol's vid. Then now yours.

Good fights!

Yes thats my guildie, Gholesrolk! He showed me how good and fun core necro is so its all i play now, there can be even more potential with some buffs to certain traits and skills :D

"Our time has come. For 6 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You trusted the lead of Meta builds but you were deceived, as our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned. You were deceived. And now, your Meta shall fall"Long live the core necro!

Archived