Looking for friendly guild for small group NA PvX +

VVonka.7825

Looking for a friendly place to play for a few friends, my sons, and myself. I prefer no cursing but typically the kind of people I enjoy don't do that anyway. We are relatively new to GW but we enjoy low-level fractals (for now) PvP and PvE and would love to explore more raiding and WvW. I personally am a competitive gamer but I enjoy this game because I can be casual when I want to THAT SAID a competitive outlet or opportunity would not be a bad thing. Two of us have top-tier competitive experience in other games and understand what the word "meta" actually means, where it starts, and most importantly where it stops.

Mostly I am looking for friends to play with, in an environment, my teenage sons would be allowed to play in. We can use Discord or TS though I prefer Discord and are active sometime between NA East and NA Pacific time, typically 9 pm - 1 am Eastern. Size is not as big a factor but it would be nice to be large enough to not have an issue getting people to play with.

Please respond with any info about your guild and discord / TS info so I can visit and check it out. Thanks!

Archived