Strange text font after switching GPU (Problem solved)

So my PC has been using the intel integrated GPU instead of my Radeon 470 for a long time now. But I've fixed that and it now uses the correct GPU, but what I noticed is the in-game text looks really weird. Is there anything I can do about this?

EDIT: I've now updated my graphics card driver but the problem still persists.EDIT 2: Disabling morphological filtering in Radeon's game settings worked.

Screenshot: 3r6fvenhwqt11.png

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:What do you feel is odd about it?Have you tried changing graphics options, like DPI scaling?

Well it's not the usual clean, sharp text like it used to be. It's more... squiggly?Here's a comparison of what it normally looks like (left, found on Google) vs what mine is looking like (right): upc7zxwfdrt11.png

And yes, I have.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:If it’s the red text then there’s a setting for that. I can’t remember exactly which setting but it involved the RGB.

Although after looking at the pictures, it may be something else.

Actually, how does it look in windowed mode? I saw a post online about disabling Morphological Filtering.

It looks exactly the same in windowed and in full screen mode.

EDIT: I disabled morphological filtering in Radeon settings and that worked. Thanks!

@Kururu.8140 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:If it’s the red text then there’s a setting for that. I can’t remember exactly which setting but it involved the RGB.

Although after looking at the pictures, it may be something else.

Actually, how does it look in windowed mode? I saw a post online about disabling Morphological Filtering.

It looks exactly the same in windowed and in full screen mode.

I made an edit with a link. The comparison in that link looks like what you are experiencing. Try disabling Morphological Filtering

Archived