[Suggestion] - Additional Skips, Achievement-Only Runs In Some Episodes? (ex. "One Path Ends")

(Sorry for placing this under Account/Technical Support; there isn't a "General Feedback/Suggestions" area, so I figured this was as good a place as any)

To whom it may concern on the development team:

Not sure if this is on the roadmap, but a nice-to-have would be the ability to skip to specific places in a particular episode to perform an achievement. The most recent one that comes to my mind is anything dealing with the final episode in "One Path Ends."

The ability to skip past the stuff at the beginning, the forced cut scenes, and essentially just "end up" at the moment immediately before the critical event would be something that would help save time. While ten to fifteen minutes of going through an episode doesn't seem like a lot of time, all it takes is one screw up to have to start over again. If you don't get it on the second try, suddenly that one try becomes a handful. At 20 minutes a pop, that's a little annoying. I think specifically for the final episode in "One Path Ends," being able to skip through all the cut scenes would solve the speed issue; I can deal with fighting ghost mobs to get to where I need to go (though, honestly, it would be nice to skip them too, but I know there are potential exploits there).

I don't mind a challenge, and I don't mind taking the time to nab achievements (i.e. collecting, jumping puzzles -- everyone's done Crucible of Tears, Troll's Revenge, Drydock Scratch, and the Mad King's Clocktower multiple times without error in one sitting, right :P), but at the same time if it's a challenge that's buried behind stuff I already know, why don't I have the option to skip past it? I know that we have the ability to skip past some other fixed cut scenes in other episodes once the story's been completed. It would be nice to have that function for that episode (and perhaps for others as well).

Thanks for your consideration and taking the time to read this.

Archived