Suggestion: TP and favourite function

Kirnale.5914

Hello guys!

I'm not sure if this have been asked before, but it would be nice if Anet can add a function to save items on a 'favourite list/Bookmarks' so I can track down my look-out items much easier instead of writing down everything and retype every item on the search field. Would this break the tp in some way or is it fine to add this function to the current tp? It would certainly help me a lot if this can be realized.

Cheers.

I'd find this very useful. There's often items I'm watching to see what happens to the price and that means typing their names in regularly to check. I don't want to put in a buy order or list mine for sale yet because I'm not sure what's happening with the price and if I guess wrong I could lose a lot of gold.

For example imagine a new item I wanted was introduced at the start of Halloween - lets say it costs 20g when I first see it. The only info I've got is the current price and if it comes from ToT bags or something similar a very rough guide to how rare it is compared to other drops. That's not enough information to know what's going to happen to the price. I could put a buy order in for 10g and then by the end of Halloween it's down to 1g and I wasted 9g buying it earlier. Or it could be rarer/more popular than people realised at first and the price actually goes up, so my 10g buy order is never going to be filled.

So instead I want to watch it for a few days to see if the price goes up or down and how quickly it changes, then buy or sell when I have a better idea of what a realistic price is. But at the moment the only way I can do that is by typing in the name every time I want to check, which quickly gets tedious, even when it's something where you can get away with just typing in part of the name. It would be great if instead I could build up a watch list of items, like the current buying/selling and history tabs, so I can quickly check to see what their prices are now.

Archived