October 31st ... NA Servers... NIGHT OF THE NECROMANCERS!!

blackheartgary.8605

Howdy Folks,Sin of Anubis Here.So recently my guild, the Tyrian Bullet Club, held TWO strolls in the pink for Breast cancer awareness Month. the events were a rousing success, and because of which, I want to do another event.but this time, I wanna make is BIGGER. much much bigger.as in... the single largest gathering of necromancers in the history of guild wars 2!!!!we are dubbing October 31st "Night of the Necromancers" and we want YOU to be a part of it!Here's how this is gonna go down folks...AT 5PM CST, multiple commanders will stage in Lion's Arch on October 31st with the LFG squad open reading "Night of the Necromancers". as we will all be in the same map, your Job will be to, on that night, join that map. the ultimate goal is to map cap 150 necromancers on a single instance of Lion's Arch!now there will be tons of things happening, such as 50-necro all out assaults on the Mad King's Labrynth, Races around Lion's Arch, Fashionwars, including an ALL PINK Necromancer Fashionwars Category, and many other fun things to do! things is, we WANT you to be there. we NEED you to be there... because without YOU, this record will not be able to happen!If you are reading this and are from ArenaNet, we could use your help in making this VERY Spooktacular event come to UN-life!There will be more details to come in the future, folks... so STAY TUNED!!!!!

@MichelleErin.2670 said:This sounds great, but a lot of us will still be at work at 5 CST, and then have to commute home. What time does it go until? Can we join later on as the evening progresses?

You Absolutely Can! as we are going to keep attempting to get to the magic number of 150, and perhaps beyond, necromancers, there will be tons of things to do all evening, so please come!

Okay so, after the meeting this evening, TBC members all agreed there should be a GRAND FINALE to the event, and... if we coordinate this perfectly, the Finale will be an all out assault on the Cursed Shore, concluding with the metas of Grenths Temple and the Arah takeover! also, as squads will max out at groups of 30 in the lab, we will be working out 25-man teams per lab instance and cycling them throughout the event. I know people will be coming and going but there will be several incentives for you to stay throughout the evening, including the chance to get precursors, skins maybe even a legendary weapon!

UPDATE: we have just lInked up with Gamersgivingback to assist us in the development of this event, as well as other guilds volunteering to assist. if YOUR guild is interested in partaking in the event, please send me an in game mail, or comment below. also... this happened:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392416903882211329/504551215649259531/nightnecro.jpg

okay boys and girls and everyone in between... we have FIVE days to go on this amazing event! what's that mean for me? it means i have FOUR days to get as much gold as i can and get some serious awards to give away, THREE days to plan events and the races, TWO days to time the cursed shore out just right, and ONE day to breathe , crack my knuckles, and give you the best darn event i can!and all YOU have to do? show up!

Sin of Anubis?

Hows it going? ^^ I believe you were the one I was chatting to in the livestream chat of the Horrorween event yesterday :DBig Necro fan myself and your event sounds great.

Shame I'm tied to the EU servers and can't attend though but I wish you all the best with it and hopefully one day Anet will finally get rid of this annoying NA/EU barrier that's stopping us all from playing together!! XDBest of luck my fellow Necros, and someone stab that Skeleton Lich right in the pelvis for me k :D

@"AzureWolf.9150" said:At least two members of our little guild (AHoS - Antares, Heart of Scorpio) want to join in (we are on Gates of Madness), how will this work across servers?

well, NA servers are linked via megaserver technology. all you would have to do is look for the commanders in the LFG that have "night of the necromancers" in their title. there will be three of themjoin one of them, and head to lions arch, then, right click on the commanders name and click "join in lion's arch"

@Teratus.2859 said:Sin of Anubis?

Hows it going? ^^ I believe you were the one I was chatting to in the livestream chat of the Horrorween event yesterday :DBig Necro fan myself and your event sounds great.

Shame I'm tied to the EU servers and can't attend though but I wish you all the best with it and hopefully one day Anet will finally get rid of this annoying NA/EU barrier that's stopping us all from playing together!! XDBest of luck my fellow Necros, and someone stab that Skeleton Lich right in the pelvis for me k :D

Yes i do remember you! and yeah... i understand about EU/NA issues. check this out... IF this thing takes off and goes well, and with permission from the EU family, we could try this on both EU and NA next year

@blackheartgary.8605 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:Sin of Anubis?

Yes i do remember you! and yeah... i understand about EU/NA issues. check this out... IF this thing takes off and goes well, and with permission from the EU family, we could try this on both EU and NA next year

^^ I'll certainly aim to be there if you manage that :D

Archived