defiant stance is to op for not being an elite - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

defiant stance is to op for not being an elite

2>

Comments

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:
    5 secs of invuln is a problem. FBF any invuln is a problem.

Great Scotts, vulnerable?
    This is heavy doc!
    Just stop attacking him during those 5 seconds and he is only going to be heal by a lousy 1800 health. Then you can resume with your attacks and finish him with ease.

Oh ok, I'll just stop attacking him while he kills me or runs away and has a full heal.

• Hitman.5829Hitman.5829 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

This is heavy doc!
    Just stop attacking him during those 5 seconds and he is only going to be heal by a lousy 1800 health. Then you can resume with your attacks and finish him with ease.

Oh ok, I'll just stop attacking him while he kills me or runs away and has a full heal.

hahahahaha a full heal; WEll folks you have heard it. This guy has a L2P issue.
    How in the hell is warrior going to have a full heal if you stop attacking him when defiance stance is up?
    the most warrior can heal is 1800 if you dont attack.
    Go cry somewhere else, we have heard enough!

Charr Warrior Master Race!
    Black Gate Beast Roamer chicken chaser!

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

@apharma.3741 said:
    What is this 2013 again where people are new to the game and only just discovering skills that are largely easy to play around?

Reminds me how ele was nerfed when people didn't know how not to stand in a red circle.

• KryTiKaL.3125KryTiKaL.3125 Member ✭✭✭

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

This is heavy doc!

Actually yes, exactly. Its a little thing called kiting, which yes you can do against Warriors. They won't full heal if you don't hit them with Defiant Stance active, thats how that works.

Players will frequently stow weapons or kite to avoid things like healing someone using Glint heal or Defiant Stance or Litany of Wrath. Players even do it when a block is active, or when an invuln is used or when Full Counter has been activated.

• getalifeturd.8139getalifeturd.8139 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2, 2018

Defiant stance is too op for not being an elite

This thread's title is genius. Let's make defiant stance an elite skill for warrior so they can run healing signet at the same time. Then you only have to wait for the shield block, endure pain, full counter and defiant stance cooldowns to be gone. Then you can finally do damage to a warrior meanwhile they're full healing all your damage. But the counterplay is to not attack and just die right? /sarcasm

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

@KryTiKaL.3125 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

This is heavy doc!

Actually yes, exactly. Its a little thing called kiting, which yes you can do against Warriors. They won't full heal if you don't hit them with Defiant Stance active, thats how that works.

Players will frequently stow weapons or kite to avoid things like healing someone using Glint heal or Defiant Stance or Litany of Wrath. Players even do it when a block is active, or when an invuln is used or when Full Counter has been activated.

It seems several people misunderstand me when I said they get a full heal. What I meant was that they use GS5, Bulls Rush, Sword 2, etc. to get out of combat and heal up. Obviously I know how to counter-play a defiant stance.

• KryTiKaL.3125KryTiKaL.3125 Member ✭✭✭

@Ovark.2514 said:

@KryTiKaL.3125 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:

This is heavy doc!

It seems several people misunderstand me when I said they get a full heal. What I meant was that they use GS5, Bulls Rush, Sword 2, etc. to get out of combat and heal up. Obviously I know how to counter-play a defiant stance.

Defiant Stance lasts 4 seconds, 5 seconds when traited, and it takes about 10 seconds of the player taking no damage or being affected by something from an enemy to successfully get out of combat. If you have your own movement abilities you should be able to keep up with a Warrior who does this, or in turn since this is on the PvP forum they just kited OOC off of the capture point leaving it more free for you to capture and also allow you to get OOC as well to heal up.

• Ario.8964Ario.8964 Member ✭✭✭

Stow your weps and he gets no heal... That heal is so situational and easy to outplay it's not worth running on a side noder like warrior.

Insert impressive information about me that surprises you and earns respect.

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭

@getalifeturd.8139 said:

This thread's title is genius. Let's make defiant stance an elite skill for warrior so they can run healing signet at the same time. Then you only have to wait for the shield block, endure pain, full counter and defiant stance cooldowns to be gone. Then you can finally do damage to a warrior meanwhile they're full healing all your damage. But the counterplay is to not attack and just die right? /sarcasm

Holy kitten you are right!
    Lets make it an elite and see OP comming back with more QQ

• Spartacus.3192Spartacus.3192 Member ✭✭✭

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@getalifeturd.8139 said:

Holy kitten you are right!
    Lets make it an elite and see OP comming back with more QQ

LMAO didnt think of that. YES PLS ANET make it an ELITE!!!

• Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭
    edited December 4, 2018

Maybe Just dont attack warr, when he uses it? Than he heals for 0. If ppl like u, learn this little trick, warriors will start to cry for some buff to defiant stance xd

• This got to two pages.

XD

[Charr Noises]
    [Plays every class]
    [Every PvP game has bad balance because every PvP game has bad players.]

• Liewec.2896Liewec.2896 Member ✭✭✭

but if you take defiant stance then you don't have healing signet, and imho healing signet is one of the best heals in the game

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.