LFGuild on Darkhaven (PvX, Semi Hardcore, EST)

Subarcticboot.7856

Hi all,So I've been off and on this game many times. I started in college with its initial release with some friends and have been on sporadically since. I would classify myself as Semi - Hardcore because I'm no stranger to MMOs. I was a savage raider in FFXIV until my static fell apart and I have a lot of experience in WOW raiding as well. This game is by far the most fun of the bunch for me, but since I have had no one to play with in a long time I always burn out quickly. I'm ideally looking for a group who does endgame content and would be willing to show a returning player the ropes. I'm not looking for a whole lot of time commitment (I'm married and am busy with work and a million other things) I can usually play for ~ 3-4 hours a night but that is always subject to change. In all I'm just looking for a great group that I can find some friends in and have a great time with in this awesome game!

we may make it work since we're active around 8-9pm CDT till late at night. most of us have full time jobs/family matters, so can only play nightly.this game is as you described: awesome. and it intensifies the experience having a group behind your back to support you and be there to play with one another.we're not on Darkhaven, however. and soon, mega servers won't matter anymore. it'll be replace with guilds vs guilds and their alliances. until then, we won't be able to play with you in wvw, but any other game modes, we tackle them all.here's to more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Archived