login issues!!! Error Code: 58:11:5:535 - and - Error Code: 42:1000:7006:1232

I've been having this issue for a week now as well. It feels like I'm occasionally connecting to dead/overworked servers ingame when I get infinite loading screens and am stuck in STATE_SERVER_WAIT, and seemingly also dead login servers. Or otherwise, am unable to connect to said servers.

Every single day, multiple times a day, I get an infinite loading screen followed by being unable to log in for several minutes.

Well got into contact with support my self they narrowed my problem from this down to some kind of packet loss and so far the thing they finaly made me do did not work I think I am just gonna have to step away from the game for now. It started like tuesday/wensday after the expansion

Hey everyone,

If you have issues please post the results of -diag and -log flags, what you were doing at the time of the issue/error, what the error code was, and the results of a tracert as described in this thread.If you need help with how to do that please see this link from the GW2Wiki.We are trying accumulate as much information as we can for ArenaNet to pinpoint and solve these problems and the more feedback we give them, the better chance we have of getting this all solved sooner.

Thanks <3

@Hollisterr.8523 said:I'm curious if i just uninstall the game and reinstall it, if that will solve my issue? This is just getting rediculous now. Still having this issue and It has dramatically effected my game immersion. The Launcher Repair seemed to do nothing, along with restarting my comp. =\

It didn't fix it for me. I have tried quite a bit including a full reinstallation. The only thing that has worked so far is doing an ipconfig -release and ipconfig -renew on my machine. That, for whatever reason, allows me to log in again with the affected characters. It still doesn't solve the problems from occurring again though. You can also try to remove your .dat and .tmp files and let the game recheck and download new files.

Best of luck!

Archived