"Join us, we're lonely" [AFNM] | casual AF discord community, [NA] but like AU mostly — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"Join us, we're lonely" [AFNM] | casual AF discord community, [NA] but like AU mostly

hellsqueen.3045hellsqueen.3045 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 22, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Hey there, I am Hells and one of the three major founders of Affinitus Nemus and we are looking people to join our Discord Community and Guild Wars 2 guild. Our central focus is having fun and making friends and if that is what you are into then we might be the guild you are searching for.
On average the most active participants of the community range from 16 years of age to around 26 years of age and although we do not restrict to that, we do find that people in that age range tend to fit themselves in better. We are also predominantly Australian.
If you are a sensitive person however, we may not be a good fit for you. We do use a lot of swearing and sometimes jokes are not always child friendly or entirely "PC", etc and we do not intend to change that. That being said, if you are like super offensive, we don't really want you either because that often leads to toxic behaviour.
Our main rule is just don't be a kitten, because we do participate in and appreciate banter and jokes but if you do happen to cross a person's line in which the person is no longer enjoying being the butt of the joke or finds something really offensive, just stop and say sorry and move on because we are all old enough to handle things like mature people.

Now the more formal constructed part of the advertisement.

Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]
"Unity Grove - Just as a forest, we grow together and forge various relationships to create a place of our own, alongside one another."

We are a gaming community built on the idea that you can create strong friendships and have genuine fun with people you have met online. We want to you to be able to find friendship that feels as strong as the bonds we form in our real lives. Our founders, who act in a leadership role are only there to contain any amount of drama that may occur and are there in the event of decisions that may need to be made. We believe that sometimes fights are inevitable in friendship and that everyone needs to be mature enough to handle their own disagreements without whining to the founders of the tiniest things that can be settled by talking with one another like mature human beings.
Current focuses: Open World PvE, Story, Guild Missions
We do have: PvP players who can guide people in the right direction and take part in WvW from time to time.
We want to: Eventually do Raids sort of casually and see what we can do, without the elitism.
Server: NA | Gate Of Madness

What we have to offer:

• We are pretty alright people
  • We have a discord to hear everyone's sultry and smooth voices but your typing and memes are nice too
  • We play many things and your things is welcome among all of our things
  • We can be funny, sometimes a bit crude (if you want politically correct or child friendly, please look away because we are not that that doesn't mean being like super offensive tho)
  • We swear and we're not ashamed of it
  • We have the Mom Friend™, they give advice and will adopt you probably
  • We have sick banter

Want to join or have questions? Here is what to do!

If you have questions before deciding you want to join, message me on here and I will get back to you ASAP!

If you want to join without any questions then CLICK HERE, it takes you to our website where there is an application form at the bottom :)

Founder of Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]
"Join Us, We're Lonely" - Our Guild At Some Point

JUST LIKE THE LORAX, WE SPEAK FOR THE TREES!

Comments

• We are still looking for people :D

• Still searching for the chosen ones.

• Don't let quietness run your life. Let us bring excitement to yours!

• It's a daily bump, coming at you! <3

• Bump it up! wooo

• Coming at you live from my PC with another bump to let you know that we are still looking for some fine kitten people.

• another day, another bump

• BUUUUUUUMMMMMMP <3

• interested.

• Also interested, I'm in Henge of Denravi server and was wondering if people can raid, do fractals, champion runs etc on different servers. I also just came back after 6 years so I am not too familiar with the game or what I should be doing at max level.

• @Jamie.4130 said:
    Also interested, I'm in Henge of Denravi server and was wondering if people can raid, do fractals, champion runs etc on different servers. I also just came back after 6 years so I am not too familiar with the game or what I should be doing at max level.

Well, there is the mega server now, so everyone can work together in PvE and PvP. WvW is the exception.
    We are yet to do raids, but it is a goal.
    Fractals we do, as well as various champions and events, Hp trains, etc.

• For sure, that sounds good then. I'll apply! WvW is fine to do alone generally

• (just gonna bump this for the daily bump)

• a little hip bump \o/

• You guys are on NA sadly i cant join

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.