Ranger Soulbeast video :)

sinsrock.1702

Getting better mate! I like your open a lot. My recommendation would be find a bit more of a "refined" way of putting your titles (the green words) on the screen. I don't have the solution, but they make the video look lesser quality.

Your gameplay is coming along too!

PS: You get all the points for finding and killing my old KOS (kill on sight) enemy Agent Backstab :D

Your Video is somewhat nice, but I'd reduce the amount of text and also make it in to smaller font, preferably not of green colour, somehow doesn't really fit when there's wall of green text over the entire screen =D

Regarding the gameplay, you sometimes use Signet of Stone during a fight when the enemy is not even attacking and sometimes when your HP is above 80% while also not under pressure. I was never a fan of SoS but I'd suggest using it only when low on HP while under pressure.

Also, if you really aim to be better then you'll have to fight better players and different professions. Honestly Thief (and Ele if not spiting out Protection) both take TRUCK LOADS of dmg even regardless whether your bursting or just AAing because it has no invuls, no multiple heals, no blocks, no one shot burst or one shot mechanics and I didn't notice even that one passive that can occur, so it is pretty much ez kill for absolutely any spec.

Fights vs experienced Spellbreakers or Soulbeasts on the same build would definitely prove more challenging and fun to watch than insta-bursting two currently most utterly underpowered professions.

EDIT: The "rant" was aimed at the professions, not you, nice video! =D

@"Mbelch.9028" said:Getting better mate! I like your open a lot. My recommendation would be find a bit more of a "refined" way of putting your titles (the green words) on the screen. I don't have the solution, but they make the video look lesser quality.

Your gameplay is coming along too!

PS: You get all the points for finding and killing my old KOS (kill on sight) enemy Agent Backstab :D

thanks man ! :) hmm ill have to figure out a way maybe I should try to do a voice over instead :) ! ill try that next !! :D

@"Alatar.7364" said:Your Video is somewhat nice, but I'd reduce the amount of text and also make it in to smaller font, preferably not of green colour, somehow doesn't really fit when there's wall of green text over the entire screen =D

Regarding the gameplay, you sometimes use Signet of Stone during a fight when the enemy is not even attacking and sometimes when your HP is above 80% while also not under pressure. I was never a fan of SoS but I'd suggest using it only when low on HP while under pressure.

Also, if you really aim to be better then you'll have to fight better players and different professions. Honestly Thief (and Ele if not spiting out Protection) both take TRUCK LOADS of dmg even regardless whether your bursting or just AAing because it has no invuls, no multiple heals, no blocks, no one shot burst or one shot mechanics and I didn't notice even that one passive that can occur, so it is pretty much ez kill for absolutely any spec.

Fights vs experienced Spellbreakers or Soulbeasts on the same build would definitely prove more challenging and fun to watch than insta-bursting two currently most utterly underpowered professions.

EDIT: The "rant" was aimed at the professions, not you, nice video! =D

Awesome insight Thank you much ! :) I understand completely what your saying ! I have noticed that other soulbeasts and spell breakers are not used as much as the other classes in unranked which is where I have been lately trying to have some fun with guildies and stuff :) BACK TO RANKED I go :) Thank you very much for the insight ! :)

Archived