Suggestion: Treasure Hunt locations in LS4 maps

Chrury.4627

Just a small thing. We get drops of Treasure Hunting Kits in all the LS4 maps (all the areas count as the Elona region?) Can we please have some hidden treasures there so we can just use them in those maps?

If I was farming map currency or doing bounties or achievements, I'd be much more likely to turn on the THK and pick them up while I was in the area. But as it is now, I just delete the kits as I get them as the chests aren't worth map switching.

Cheers.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I delete them anyway as they always sent me halfway across the map.

The efficient way to use them is in a group on VoIP (the more people, the better). Everyone pings and, in a large-enough group, one person will be green. In mid-sized groups, you'll get a couple of nearby. The group heads to the closest and repeats.

With a decent commander, you should be able to be spending about as much time picking up loot as spent traveling. With Intact Mosaics at 2-3 g, it should end up being competitive for farming, if done during the 20 minute 'treasure hunt' in Desert Highlands (not sure about outside of that, or in other maps).

@Chrury.4627 said:We get drops of Treasure Hunting Kits in all the LS4 maps (all the areas count as the Elona region?)That would be interesting. Even any alternative use would be helpful. As of now, getting Treasure Hunting Kits and the Sun's Refuge runes count (for me) as negative loot, because I spend more time managing them as inventory than I do using them to get loot. (Needing 5 of the Refuge runes is excessive... and you can't stop them from dropping.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Chrury.4627 said:We get drops of Treasure Hunting Kits in all the LS4 maps (all the areas count as the Elona region?)That would be interesting. Even any alternative use would be helpful. As of now, getting Treasure Hunting Kits and the Sun's Refuge runes count (for me) as negative loot, because I spend more time managing them as inventory than I do using them to get loot. (Needing 5 of the Refuge runes is excessive... and you can't stop them from dropping.)

You can slot four and then only the last one will drop into inventory . . .

@Gop.8713 said:

You can slot four and then only the last one will drop into inventory . . .

Clever! Thanks for the tip.

Archived