[Group Event] Defeat Ulgoth the Modniir and his minions

of course i was, would be a waste of time to come here and post if i were not. or if it only happened once. watched it happened 3x spread over 1 day after a patch. there was another patch shortly after, so they might have fixed it. and if you went into the zone during that 24 hour window, it was nothing but a bunch of annoyed people looking at a bugged ulgoth spawn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried unsuccessfully to do this event 3 different times in the last 24 hours because map doesn't indicate what needs to happen to push the meta forward. There are no orange circles, no objectives listed in the upper right, just a timer ticking down til Ulgoth leaves. It's pretty frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...

@Linken.6345 said:Did you push the centaur events from all the way top left of the map to the top right?

There are no events to push. The timer is up, but the pre events don't spawn for the full duration of the timer, that's the bug. Another bug I encountered is that the timer just doesn't appear on some maps, also leading to no pre events spawning.

@Lacrisma.1540 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Did you push the centaur events from all the way top left of the map to the top right?

There are no events to push. The timer is up, but the pre events don't spawn for the full duration of the timer, that's the bug. Another bug I encountered is that the timer just doesn't appear on some maps, also leading to no pre events spawning.

If I remember right the first event can spawn as far back as Bridgewatch Camp Waypoint [&BK8AAAA=]

@Linken.6345 said:Well I never had that problem hence why I ask if you looked hard enough for the pre events.

I had it 4 times in a row now, earlier just now with 30-40 more people waiting and looking for it, even doing random events hoping that would un-bug it. Maybe I'm EXTREMELY unlucky with the map IPs, but the people in map- and squadchat asking if it's bugged again seem to have the same issue.

EU btw, if that makes a difference.

NPCs involved in the events are supposed to get automatically revived, turn invulnerable and walk to the next event, and the next event is waiting for them to start.But sometimes they don't become invulnerable and get killed, or don't get revived at the end of the event.Or what's worse, sometimes they get killed and despawn without re-spawning. So the event stalls waiting for them and they never arrive.

• 2 weeks later...