Is there an Elementlist For Dummies guide out there?

Faline.8795

@"MyPuppy.8970" said:The best reward I got for playing ele is that I never got bored. When i leveled other classes, it felt so plain and mundane. I like the fact that you have to time and combo your skills to get a satisfying result. There's no "one button to rule them all".

To be fair, to be good at other classes you need to time your skills well too - no class gets off with pressing "one button" and wins or with spamming buttons (probably except Condi Mirage, but I haven't played it so I don't know) - at least not versus good players.

@idolin.2831 said:

@"MyPuppy.8970" said:The best reward I got for playing ele is that I never got bored. When i leveled other classes, it felt so plain and mundane. I like the fact that you have to time and combo your skills to get a satisfying result. There's no "one button to rule them all".

To be fair, to be good at other classes you need to time your skills well too - no class gets off with pressing "one button" and wins or with spamming buttons (probably except Condi Mirage, but I haven't played it so I don't know) - at least not versus good players.

Of course I was exagerating a little. But it is easier to Land a 2-3 combo buttons that easily connect, than a whole rotation of attunements/skills that already have a hard time hitting moving targets by themselves.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:The best reward I got for playing ele is that I never got bored. When i leveled other classes, it felt so plain and mundane. I like the fact that you have to time and combo your skills to get a satisfying result. There's no "one button to rule them all".

Of course I was exagerating a little. But it is easier to Land a 2-3 combo buttons that easily connect, than a whole rotation of attunements/skills that already have a hard time hitting moving targets by themselves.

Yeah that's true - why in PvP Weaver can sustain but can never kill anyone :(

@idolin.2831 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:The best reward I got for playing ele is that I never got bored. When i leveled other classes, it felt so plain and mundane. I like the fact that you have to time and combo your skills to get a satisfying result. There's no "one button to rule them all".

Yeah that's true - why in PvP Weaver can sustain but can never kill anyone :(

I've killed plenty of people in PvP with my Weaver. I've also seen plenty of Weavers kill people.

Archived