Sigil of mischief / rune of snowfall

Verrier.5870

So winters presence needs 50 of each, and none of them can be farmed in any way. Unlike mystic coins or null sigils there is no way to get these items -for a reasonable price-. MC can be gained by daily logins, and null sigil from some weapon drops, or lv 64 rewards. The only way to get this rune/sigil is by spending 5times the market price on MC and forging it.

Now I'm not saying it should be free, but players should have a way to farm the items. Maybe add them as rare drops to christmas presents.

Currently a few players hold the entire supply of these items, and that is just not good this way.

@Verrier.5870 said:So winters presence needs 50 of each, and none of them can be farmed in any way. Unlike mystic coins or null sigils there is no way to get these items -for a reasonable price-. MC can be gained by daily logins, and null sigil from some weapon drops, or lv 64 rewards. The only way to get this rune/sigil is by spending 5times the market price on MC and forging it.

Now I'm not saying it should be free, but players should have a way to farm the items. Maybe add them as rare drops to christmas presents.

Currently a few players hold the entire supply of these items, and that is just not good this way.

Since the status of of these items didn't change last year, and since we've seen the nullification sigil become a focus of conversation, without a change... I doubt very much if ANet is concerned. I have had no trouble getting all I want from the TP. I waited for the price to drop in the off-season.

Small correction: the rune doesn't drop any more, but the sigil still drops from Wintersday Gifts. (despite this, it's the sigil that's pricier).

Archived