keep lords in halloween outfits and double xp

Lambo.5364

That's true, but just wait for next big event which is Winsterday! During it we have snow falling, whole Desert BL looks like Siberia and EB ground is full of snow. Also you can build snowmans around and siege skills are winter-thematic. I love the fact that all game-modes are equally developed.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Drats, had my halloween pail all ready to go trick-or-treating ;-(

Ikr?

Actually, I would love to see that happen during Wintersday and Halloween. Both would be nice tweaks to WvW. Yes, cosmetic, but kinda cool.

Maybe make the SMC lord turn into Steve... THAT would be cool...

(Chase you all around the castle.... heh)

I just met Steve last weekend.Not sure why it's called Steve, but it'd make a good siegerazer.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Drats, had my halloween pail all ready to go trick-or-treating ;-(

Ikr?

Actually, I would love to see that happen during Wintersday and Halloween. Both would be nice tweaks to WvW. Yes, cosmetic, but kinda cool.

Maybe make the SMC lord turn into Steve... THAT would be cool...

(Chase you all around the castle.... heh)

I just met Steve last weekend.Not sure why it's called Steve, but it'd make a good siegerazer.

Might need a better vocabulary..

Not too sure about this idea but I think we should be able to place scarecrows outside middle fort to scare the roamers away. Maybe transform the catapults to launch exploding pumpkins instead of boulders. Cannons can shoot out pieces of candy corn which causes the enemy to die from an intense sugar rush.

@Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 said:An simple and amusing notion.We're continuing to brainstorm and iterate ideas for fun WvW events.

If it's going to take the team over a year to develop some 5 minute gimmick/amusement, I would much prefer if development resources were allocated to solutions on the declining WvW population and the lack of meaningful updates to this game mode.

Archived