How friggin low is the player count in each lab instance?

Fenom.9457

@Fenom.9457 said:Seriously, I'm at the bottom of lfg joining squads with 8 people in it and the map is FULL. How low is the limit for players allowed in each map? 20? 25? It sure as hell isnt high enough

I think someone in one of the lab farming threads said 25 but idk. If you think about it they can only be so big before it becomes a problem, the point is for everyone to tag everything, right . . ?

It is 25. Those low squads you are trying to join are in maps that have 25 people in them, but only a few of them have joined the squad you are in. Hope that helps explain it. My personal strategy is to join squads around 20 payers full and try to join their map repeatedly. Longest its taken me so far is about 1 minute to join.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Sanity Obscure.6054" said:Auto-pull the listing off LFG when map is full?

If the squad is spread over 2 instances (not terribly uncommon), how would it judge to pull the listing?

Use the population of the instance where the squad leader is.

A better solution would be to append "(Map Full)" to the name of LFG listings if the lister's instance is full.

@mtpelion.4562 said:

@"Sanity Obscure.6054" said:Auto-pull the listing off LFG when map is full?

If the squad is spread over 2 instances (not terribly uncommon), how would it judge to pull the listing?

Use the population of the instance where the squad leader is.

A better solution would be to append "(Map Full)" to the name of LFG listings if the lister's instance is full.

Better to disable the join button for full instances.

Archived